IGNORED

Jboypacman's Blog - Elite Beat Agents: Surprisingly Fun

RSS Bot

I used some forgotten in-store credit i had one of the local "Mom and Pop" game shops and picked up Elite Beat Agents for the Nintendo DS and i have found this game to be surprisingly fun to play.

When i picked this up i had no expectations what so ever for this game i just figured "Hey its complete and in great shape and its pretty much going to be free so why not?".

The game itself is a music based game that reminds me much of games like DDR or Para Para Paradise(Which was a arcade and import PS2 game).

Players use there DS stylus to tap and slide markers across the DS touch screen while the Beat Agents dance on in the background.

The top screen of the DS shows a story unfolding as music tunes like Y.M.C.A. or Highway Star is playing(Covers of the original songs).

The ideal behind the Elite Beat Agents is that they are a sort of "Cheer Squad" that inspire the various people in the storylines to complete there given goals.

This a fun and catchy game that will have rocking out and challenge you to get the best score and grade you can get.

Worth seeking out i feel and most likely it should be quite cheap by now i bet so go get your groove on and cheer someone to victory. :)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5760