IGNORED

THE 1 2 P's Demo/Import/Gaming Blog - Cetching Up

RSS Bot

These are just a few things I picked up lately.

HPIM1024.jpg

Marl Oukoku no Ningyou Hime is the official name of this PS1 rpg demo. It's still sealed so I doubt I'll ever get around to playing it and figuring out what it's about. Those two PS1 sports games were free gifts that came with another deal I made that will be prominantly featured in my next blog entry.

HPIM1025.jpg

I just happened to wander into Goodwill today and picked up these two games:

Super Punch-Out $2

Super Mario World $2

I actually never played Super Punch Out before so it's a nice addition to my collection. I'm going to throw the Super Mario World cart on my sellers thread and on ebay because I only bought it to sell it.

My 360 has been getting alot of love lately. Theres just so much shit you can do on that thing, from downloading and playing the lastest demos to watching movies or full episodes of your favorite show. Theres even video reviews and other game related productions. I love it and have been cetching up on all my official Xbox magazine demos. Tomorrow I need to start playing my 360 game collection that I have been constructing for the better part of the last two years, despite not having a 360 until a mere two weeks ago.

I'm still in the middle of playing Star Wars: Republic Commando for Xbox. I need to finish that before I get lost in all my 360 games. As for demos I've played lately, I loved the Stanglehold demo. The controls were very solid and the play mechanics bought new levels of interactivity in action games. I also liked the Ninja Gaiden 2, Fear 2 and Fear Files demos. And then we have Resident Evil 5. I thought it looked beautiful but that control scheme has got to go. I kept dying because I simply couldn't get use to the controls. It's definitely something I need to work on but I wish they made it alittle more intuitive.

I have something big planned for my next blog entry. Probably not as big as my interview with Senator John McCain but just as memorable, for completely different reasons. Until next time, stay black :cool:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5779