IGNORED

3 Nintendo 64 controllers (purple, blue and gray) + BONUS for AA members

Warriorisabouttodie

I have 3 N64 controllers which all work and are in good shape. I am auctioning them off pretty low (especially if you buy it now).

If you Buy it now and send me a PM or ebay msg telling me you are from Atari Age I will include a working cosmetically very good N64 (original style grey and black) console for free.

Check out the auction here: LINK

post-9269-1234196653_thumb.jpg

Edited by Warriorisabouttodie

I have 3 N64 controllers which all work and are in good shape. I am auctioning them off pretty low (especially if you buy it now).

If you Buy it now and send me a PM or ebay msg telling me you are from Atari Age I will include a working cosmetically very good N64 (original style grey and black) console for free.

I bought it. :)

I bought it. :)

so you did and I'm glad it went to a fellow AA'er. I somehow feel better knowing when this stuff goes to other collectors.