IGNORED

Halloween ATTACK!

Stan

Dizamn. This guy had a few good auctions, but man, someone else agree with me this is too much for this:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=140299433453

Hmmm, and I seem to see some shilling going on there? If not, clearly an uneducated or crazy first-time bidder war, unless this is just what the game goes for anymore. Man.

That was actually my auction. The bidder has bought a few carts in the recent past from me. He seems to be building his rarer cart collection. I don't think there was any shill bidding going on. Certainly not on my end. I am just getting rid of some dupicates and such for some extra cash. I already have a boxed Halloween so why do I need a loose one floating around. Hell, I probably have another loose one somewhere. I have been buying rare carts since 1999. I think I originally purchased the loose Halloween for around $100 so it has doubled. Not too bad. I will take that whenever I can get it.

Yeah, it would have been nice to have sold the one that went for over $400. Maybe if I had put a manual with it. I am sure I have 1 or 2 Halloween manuals lying around as well. At some point I need to go through all my games and dump a few more duplicates. I am one of those nerdy boxed game collectors. I prefer boxed games unless they are so rare that they are out of my price range.

Halloween is a $100 to $125 Game Loose and the Manual is $10 to $20 The trouble with this game, it is a cross over Game, Gore and Slasher Hounds bid on this game to. Let the smoke clear for a few months and let the few Money men have their bidding wars. This is the kind of thing that happened to Dragonstomper CIB. 4 or 5 people were fighting over them and they were going for $75. Now that they have them, they are back down to between $15 and $20

Man. Last year I thought about putting my CIB copy on eBay. It would have only fetched $500 at best. Maybe it's time to put mine up. :ponder: Nope! It's SAFE and sound. No I won't let it go so please don't PM me. :D

Seth, if I was you , I would put your CIB up with a BIN of $800 with Make offer, on ebay, Take $750, then in six months or less, buy another one for the $350 it goes for, after these 4 or five rich shmucks quit fighting for them.