IGNORED

Classic Arcade game brochures - questions

EDDG

Hello

I recently found some classic arcade brochures which I used to collect back in the day. I sold off most of them but found this stash:

Joust, Robotron 2084, Frisky Tom, Crazy Climber, Armor Attack, Rip Off, Wizard of Wor -

Star Wars, Return of the Jedi and Empire Strikes Back, Star Trek and Journey - I know why I set these aside as I had hoped to sell them when movies came out (waiting for new Star Trek movie in May and then I'll try to sell then) or in case of Journey they were on tour, in the news, etc. - but I forgot about them for the last 5-6 years ;(

I also have Gottlieb pinball brochures for 007 and Rocky - again was holding onto them to sell when movies were released, etc.

I also found a copy of "Joystick" magazine (in pretty good condition) from Nov 1983.

Also have a Bally/Midway promo poster for the Journey video game.

My questions are that I know this is primarily an Atari web page so didn't know if someone can recommend any other places where to maybe post these brochures for sale since some of them are other vendors, etc?

Does anyone have an idea what some of these items may be worth? I did see someone selling brochures on e-bay ranging from 99cents to $19.99 - not sure if I want to list them on ebay - any thoughts?

I would appreciate anyone's thoughts - although I"m in no hurry to sell these items since I 've had them for such a long time if I get a good offer I'd have to consider. Like I said with the Star Wars, Star Trek I'd probably like to try to list them on fan sites as I would get more exposure and more interest since these are somewhat unique and hard to find items.

I used to be very involved with video games back in the day but that pretty much ended after ColecoVison and 2600 but I enjoy reading up and reminiscing on all the info on this site!

Thanks for your time.

EG