IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - LYNX!

RSS Bot

I had just realized that I haven't got a Lynx game since December! I didn't get a monthly Lynx game for January, since I've instead been focusing on my 2600 collection. I think I'll order Worldclass Fussball/Soccer because it's cheap. And in March, if it's still on the website I'm thinking of, I'll order Pac-Land. Now I'm back to focusing collecting for my Lynx. I went to a pawn shop for the first time earlier. They had overpriced NES games, but nothing Atari. I was interested in the Super Scope 6 gun for SNES until I realized they wanted $20 for it (and it didn't come with any game that uses it!) It's across the street from the record store I went to, and while they had stuff I wanted, i didn't buy anything because there was nothing that i *needed*. See, I *need* Lynx games for my collection. ;) So in about a week or so, I'll have another Lynx game. I just got the money order today (i've been busy.) Also, at Burger King, recently I've discovered that 2 Jr. Whoppers are less expensive than 1 Whopper. It's more food, but for less money. Well, anyway, happy Friday the 13th!

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5797