IGNORED

Anyone know seller beenborntwice Negatitve ?

zach1845

Just wondering if you guys think It would be fair of me to leave a negative in this circumstance i won this item

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=150324282912

I paid immediatley after the auction ended did not hear anything from the seller. Im expecting to get the games in the mail.

He then refunds me 4 days later and says the games didnt go as high as he wanted (there was no reserve) so he kept the money for 4 days without telling me what was up

Just wondering if you guys think It would be fair of me to leave a negative in this circumstance i won this item

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=150324282912

I paid immediatley after the auction ended did not hear anything from the seller. Im expecting to get the games in the mail.

He then refunds me 4 days later and says the games didnt go as high as he wanted (there was no reserve) so he kept the money for 4 days without telling me what was up

Wow, that is completely against eBay policy. I'd use negative feedback as the first step. If I had a lot of time and were feeling petty, I'd email anyone that bids on it to let them know about what happened, should he relist it....I don't have that much follow-through, though :)

People on the internet are assholes, I'm finding :-( [not here, mind you]

Edited by tisaperfectdayelise

If I was you I would try to work it out with the seller. The seller has to understand that it is a legally binding contract. I have had some sellers try to pull shenanigans. I have been able to work some of these issues out rather than leave a negative. Leaving a negative is not going to put you in a better situation. It just will leave the seller in a worse situation.

Edited by holygrailvideogames.com

Yea I tried. He relisted the games and said they were worth 250.00 for all four. Which he is way off.

Everyone wants over 150.00 for tank command yet none sell that high

The last one that I sold went for $137. It was for the cartridge only. It sold in May 2008.

I bought a mint loose Tank Command about a month ago for $100 USD shipped. I think $100 is right on for a collector condition loose tank command. Played condition $75 tops.

his responce was

Do what you want. I am not perfect. I told you I tried to set a reserve price. I am sure you told both sides of the story where I tried to set a reserve price. I promise you my life will go on wheather you leave negative feedback or not. Maybe I should try to be more like you huh?

Doesnt make much sense to me ;)

A negative will impact his 100% rating whether he cares or not but more importantly he violated the contract agreement between you two and that is against ebay policy, there is more info at that link i posted earlier in this thread. Too bad if he didn't know how to properly set up the auction it's his responsibility to handle business properly. There are ample tools available to help new sellers do it right and he don't appear to be new. Over 500 transactions and a member since 2002?? i think he knows how to post auctions by now.

I left a negative for someone today - first time doing it. I didn't want to. I've tried for over a month to get the issue resolved. But sometimes you have no other recourse. My seller never sent the item in spite of repeated promises. I think six weeks is long enough to wait. I gave him an ultimatum on Wednesday. He never responded. So today he got the negative. I came to he conclusion that I wasn't going to get my game. So I had nothing to lose. The funny thing is, the fool already left me positive feedback for the auction several weeks ago.

Based on his response to you, as well as the fact that he's already relisted the items, it appears he has no interest in honoring the deal, and is practically asking you to leave him a negative remark. I'd give him one last opportunity to do the right thing. And if not, leave the negative. He's earned it.

Edited by IHATETHEBEARS

this stuff seems to be the latest "ebay curse"

I read an auction the other day where the seller had in his description that he retains the right to turn down the highest bid if it isn't high enough.

You think ebay would be all over this kinda thing, since they don't get their reserve price listing fee revenue.

• 3 weeks later...