IGNORED

Instant Atari 7800 Collection

Jazzman

Unsolicited tip, but it would have been a good idea to have listed all the games in text format. Sure, I think I can make out all, or most of them, but I shouldn't have to squint and guess like that. You'll have more interest that way.

And since you asked (and only because you asked)... if this collection sells for $500, I'm going to put up my collection for sale as well. Then, I'll just buy the same thing back later.

Edited by Mirage1972

These are all HIGH end prices:

Planet Smashers $20 to $25

Alien Brigade $35 to $40

Rampage $10

Double Dragon $5 to $10

Impossible Mission $8 to $10

Xenophobe $8 to $10

Commando $10

Midnight Mutants $10 to $15

Ninja Golf $10

Motorpsycho $15 to $20

The rest is jank common.

These are all HIGH end prices:

Planet Smashers $20 to $25

Alien Brigade $35 to $40

Rampage $10

Double Dragon $5 to $10

Impossible Mission $8 to $10

Xenophobe $8 to $10

Commando $10

Midnight Mutants $10 to $15

Ninja Golf $10

Motorpsycho $15 to $20

The rest is jank common.

Hey now, lets keep that Commando a bit higher... we all know Shawn and CPU just like to kill em ;)

Put $20 on the commando, that will ensure it goes to a player and not a killer like Shawn :twisted: :P

Rampage and Double Dragon, can go that low, but I've seen them go double that in the past few months.

Activision games are always in a state of flux depending on if they are available for a while or not.

It wouldn't be odd to get $150ish for your goodies, and $80 - 100 for the rest as a set. That is your best bet.

If you hoped, and wish it were worth more, and can do anything to sell something else, or make money

in another way, then just don't give it up... it appears you think highly of your 7800... and for good reason.

It is an OUTSTANDING system, and you have a great collection. If it is worth $500 to you don't sell it play it :)

I'd rather see you keep and enjoy it, than beat yourself up for giving it away for less than it is worth to you personally.

AX

Shawn and AX,

I do not think I am alone in this (Maybe I am), but I see you giving some really lowball figures. Should I assume that the numbers you are coming up with are for loose titles (No Box, No Manual)?

Ew, don't lump me in with Shawn :P

:ponder:

;)

Those are just least case senario on the fleapay, I'm sure. Yes, that is loosey, this doooods stuff is loose.

It should be said, I'm not buying or offering to buy this stuff... just helping him know what they are worth so they sell...

AX

Edited by the.golden.ax

Those are just least case senario on the fleapay, I'm sure. Yes, that is loosey, this doooods stuff is loose.

It should be said, I'm not buying or offering to buy this stuff... just helping him know what they are worth so they sell...

AX

Ok, that makes better sense to me then. I know you are just trying to help. For loose titles your assessment seems pretty sound then.

AX

Ok, that makes better sense to me then. I know you are just trying to help. For loose titles your assessment seems pretty sound then.

$200 for the everything or $300 maybe if you Take your time and Piece it out.

Hey now, lets keep that Commando a bit higher... we all know Shawn and CPU just like to kill em ;)

Put $20 on the commando, that will ensure it goes to a player and not a killer like Shawn :twisted: :P

Rampage and Double Dragon, can go that low, but I've seen them go double that in the past few months.

Activision games are always in a state of flux depending on if they are available for a while or not.

AX

OK I'll say $15 on Commando but I ain't paying more than $15 for a 2mb pokey board, I mean Commando :P

As for the activision games, your right they do fluctuate. I got a Double Dragon for $5 bucks a couple months ago and the one that ended less than an hour after the one I won went for $15 or $16. Years ago they both fetched $25 loose even beat up. Now a days I'm not willing to shell out anymore than $10 or so each cause they have become alot easier to get and also with sellers willing to dish out in the $10 dollar range give or take a couple bucks.

Shawn and AX,

I do not think I am alone in this (Maybe I am), but I see you giving some really lowball figures. Should I assume that the numbers you are coming up with are for loose titles (No Box, No Manual)?

Loose or with manual for the prices I listed. No box. Boxed\CIB is a totally different can of worms.

Alot of wisdom here. I appreciate all the comments. It took me a couple months to convince myself to list it. I guess maybe it's value to me is greater than it's street value. I have plans to list my other collections as well (5200, Intellivision, 8 bit). I'll just list them for sale for now as whole collections and maybe they will be overpriced. I'll always entertain an offer. Maybe in the long run I'll be in a position to hang on to them anyways.

-Jazzman

Alot of wisdom here. I appreciate all the comments. It took me a couple months to convince myself to list it. I guess maybe it's value to me is greater than it's street value. I have plans to list my other collections as well (5200, Intellivision, 8 bit). I'll just list them for sale for now as whole collections and maybe they will be overpriced. I'll always entertain an offer. Maybe in the long run I'll be in a position to hang on to them anyways.

-Jazzman

Your Over Pricing might scare away Buyers,Willing to make fair offers, but if you want to Keep em any way, it doesn't Matter.

-Jazzman

Start your auction at 1 cent and let it ride for 7 days. You will get exactly what it's true current value is that way.