IGNORED

Need some help...

Bruiser

I'm trying to remember the name of a game and find out if it's available. As I've said I can't remember the name, but the basic premise was you were trying to drive cross country, I'm thinkking an LA to NY kinda thing, but you only had a certain amount of time to do it. You also had to stop and eat I think, and rest and get gas. It was mostly text, with a few graphics for driving and the police trying to stop you. If anybody has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks!

Well, you didn't actually drive it yourself at all. You didn't even see the car. When you were moving, all you saw was 2 lines that made a triangle, like a road, and a dotted line in the middle. The police flasheres were just two squares that changed colors between blue and red I think.

Well, you didn't actually drive it yourself at all. You didn't even see the car. When you were moving, all you saw was 2 lines that made a triangle, like a road, and a dotted line in the middle. The police flasheres were just two squares that changed colors between blue and red I think.

There was a BASIC game of Smokey and the Bandit. Was that it?

Stephen Anderson

Atarimania had a picture, and I think it might actually be that. However, the only copy they had is a .bas file, and I can't figure out how to get it to run, so if anyone has it as .atr or a cassette or something, let me know. Thanks for your help.

Edit: Or if you can get me to get the .bas file to work, that is fine too.

Edited by Bruiser