IGNORED

Atari 2600 Junior Serial Numbers

Longhorn Engineer

Anyone know where a #X1061931730? would land? Assuming not a typo.

Yea, its not a typo, I will take a picture if anyone is interested.

It´s a PAL unit!

I have two of them X7174230294 and X7174404686

Really? That is very strange, I bought it from a friend of my families' garage sale, and they are located in the US (it was my first 2600 actually). It came with a bunch of NTSC games too :ponder: I am happy to hear that it is PAL though, I've always wanted a PAL 2600, and I did not even know that I had one :cool:

Longhorn Engineer, I opened my juniors up and they are both 3 chip versions, but there were no revision numbers on the boards (the board says REV, but then the area were a number should be is milled out)

Anyone know where a #X1061931730? would land? Assuming not a typo.

Yea, its not a typo, I will take a picture if anyone is interested.

It´s a PAL unit!

I have two of them X7174230294 and X7174404686

Those long rainbows Iwan?

Yes!

I'll have to dig out my boxed Jr's and check 'em out for ya. I don't like opening the consoles though as I've found the small front plastic holder-thingys are easily broken (at least with my clumsy hands).

So, I think the Heavy thread is to maybe find the earliest Atari made that is still around. Is this thread tryin' to find the last Atari made? The final one off the assembly line before the doors to the 2600 shut for good. :(

(until FB2 came out)

Edited by toymailman

I'll have to dig out my boxed Jr's and check 'em out for ya. I don't like opening the consoles though as I've found the small front plastic holder-thingys are easily broken (at least with my clumsy hands).

So, I think the Heavy thread is to maybe find the earliest Atari made that is still around. Is this thread tryin' to find the last Atari made? The final one off the assembly line before the doors to the 2600 shut for good. :(

(until FB2 came out)

More or less yah.

To figure out if its PAL or NTSC what does Ireland use?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...