IGNORED

FINAL HOUR - FA - eBay: Sega Saturn, Sega CD, E.T. towels, and View-Master

Zwackery

If you are an international AA member, send me a message if you are interested in bidding as I currently have these auctions set to US only.

Lots of great Saturn stuff!

Sega Saturn - Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo - CIB

Sega Saturn - NiGHTS Into Dreams - disc, manual, box

Sega Saturn - Mystaria The Realms of Lore - CIB

Sega Saturn - Mr. Bones - 2 discs, manual, & box

Sega Saturn - Baku Baku - disc, manual, & box

Sega Saturn - Game console + 12 CIB games

• Black Fire
  • Bug!
  • College Slam
  • DragonHeart: Fire + Steel
  • FIFA Soccer '96
  • Hexen
  • Machine Head
  • NFL Quarter Club '96
  • NHL All-Star Hockey
  • NHL '97
  • VR Soccer
  • Wing Arms

Sega CD - Dark Wizard

Sega CD - Sonic CD and Silpheed

NEW - E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial - 3 Hand Towels © 1982

View-Master w/ King's Island + Sigmund & Sea Monsters

Edited by Zwackery

Do you think we could work out a deal for the Saturn?

Just kidding, great listings. The few times I have sold items (I have a problem selling anything) my auctions start at .99 and I would never stop an auction for a side deal either, seen that way too many times. If you list an item properly and it actually is anything decent it will sell for a decent price. Maybe not as much as you had hoped but that is part of it. You could just keep relisting with an obscene opening bid or reserve and hope you get lucky one day. Sorry, getting off on an ebay rant, but it is nice to see honest people out there.

Anyways, what I want are the Kings Island Viewmaster discs, I used to have those as a kid, remember a few nice trips to KI as a kid, maybe I should just go bid.

Edited by HFK

Do you think we could work out a deal for the Saturn?

post-5874-1235777867.gif

Just kidding, great listings. The few times I have sold items (I have a problem selling anything) my auctions start at .99 and I would never stop an auction for a side deal either, seen that way too many times. If you list an item properly and it actually is anything decent it will sell for a decent price. Maybe not as much as you had hoped but that is part of it. You could just keep relisting with an obscene opening bid or reserve and hope you get lucky one day. Sorry, getting off on an ebay rant, but it is nice to see honest people out there.

I don't sell many video games on ebay anymore, and I'm surprised by the increase in messages that I get from people asking me to end the auction early to take a lowball price. I much prefer to let the market set the price because while there are all those rarity guides out there, I use them merely as a reference to see what I might expect rather than a guarantee of value. I've gotten plenty of great deals of eBay and if other gamers get a deal from me, that's cool. I tend to run across other games while I'm out hunting Atari, so it's not like I have a ton of money tied up in them.

Anyways, what I want are the Kings Island Viewmaster discs, I used to have those as a kid, remember a few nice trips to KI as a kid, maybe I should just go bid.

Looking through the funky viewer, it's just like being there! Especially if you chug a lot of NyQuil.