IGNORED

Cartridge Haul Sean Kelly 5200 multi cart

8bitbasslines

So just last week

I look on Craigslist for 5200 carts and come across a guy in CT selling 9 common carts

but I do not have many carts for the 5200 and I really wanted Pole Position and Pac Man

and he only wanted 15 bucks for all the carts I figured I'd go get them.Little did I know that it was going to be a blizzard in CT that night

In NY it was a clear night.So off I go through the snow to this guys house He had some records and some colecovision carts too so I looked through those to try and make the long trip make more sense.I walked away with about 9 coleco carts too and a few 45's and Issac Hayes's Black Moses LP.On the way out his driveway the snow was so thick that I had to slide down the hill and go back to the highway an alternate route.Then I got lost and ended up an extra hour away from NYC needless to say I should have had him mail me the carts.However the retro game digging gods must have been looking out for me and offered up some good karma the next 3 days after this trip.I was telling a friend about my quest for atari 5200 games and he passed this info along to one of his friends who had a system way back when and was touched to hear that someone else had love for the 5200.He had long sold his system but still had some games and wanted to just give them to me.I show up to meet him and he had a bag full of colecovision carts which he thought I might also like being that I mentioned I had one of those too.Then He handed me a 5200 multi cart with 82 games on it.I believe this is a sean kelly cart check out the pictures.I am having a blast playing all these games I wondered about there are not all the updated homebrews on this multi but its got the basic goods.I also re arranged my game shelf to accomidate the new additions to the library.post-3111-1235702535_thumb.jpgNow all I have to do is clean my Colecovision with metal glow so the system works perfect and get two working genesis controllers and buy that cvdrum cart

post-3111-1235702497_thumb.jpgpost-3111-1235702393_thumb.jpg post-3111-1235702452_thumb.jpg

Nice haul.

I don't think that is a Sean Kelly Multi-cart. Sean's carts (I think) had more games on them. Both the dip-switch one and the menu-screen one. Have you tried all the games? Are they just the standard releases.

I'm glad you escaped CT. :)

Allan

Nice haul.

I don't think that is a Sean Kelly Multi-cart. Sean's carts (I think) had more games on them. Both the dip-switch one and the menu-screen one. Have you tried all the games? Are they just the standard releases.

Allan

I think that may be the first version of the Sean Kelly multi-cart.

Mitch

Nice haul.

Allan

Mitch

I also think that it might be an early version of Sean's multicart. The first one that I bought from him back in 1995 looked a lot like this one except mine had a label that Sean made. His earlier multicart didn't have as many games on them as his later versions did.

It does kinda look like the SK multicart. Here's a pic of mine. You'll need to find/create a list of what dipswitch settings correspond to what game.

I remember when I bought mine, I accidentally flipped a switch and up came Stargate... a game that wasn't even listed on my cart! :lol: It didn't work (froze) and I had to bug Sean by email as to what the correct dip switch setting was and voila.. there was Stargate.

skmulticart.jpg

Nice haul.

Allan

Mitch

I also think that it might be an early version of Sean's multicart. The first one that I bought from him back in 1995 looked a lot like this one except mine had a label that Sean made. His earlier multicart didn't have as many games on them as his later versions did.

Yea, it looks like you guys are right. Hopefully it doesn't crap out on you like so many of them have. He wasn't to good at soldering back then.

Allan