IGNORED

Gaming With Rogmeister - My Latest Game Purchase

RSS Bot

It's been awhile since I bought a game...I'm not sure when that was exactly or what it was (LEGO Batman, perhaps?) but it was last year. So I finally made my first purchase of 2009 a day or two ago. I noticed earlier this week that Wal-Mart had a selection of games discounted to an even $10.00. One caught my eye, Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection, but I didn't buy it right away. Instead, I came home and checked out a gaming message board and did a search for this game and it seemed many people liked the game. So I went back and bought the game...I guess I was lucky, because the first time I noticed it, they only had one copy of the game and when I went back, that one copy was still there.

I like pinball games...I have several including Pinball Dreams and Super Pinball on the SNES, a handful on the original Playstation and some others but this is my first pinball game for the PS2. This game has 8 tables and they even tell you what year these pinball games were originally released...they range from Gorgar (1979) to Funhouse and Whirlwind (both from 1990). The games are bright and colorful and a lot of fun, but it'll take me a bit of time to get used to them, right now any game I play is a fairly short one. But I'm having fun with it.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5847