IGNORED

LMAO!

Phantom

....I'd rather spend that time playing with my kids...

And thats what makes you a better person all around.

All those obnoxious Tirades On Postage and then he says something nice like this. Wolfman wipes a tear from his eye. I to agree. Snff Snff :thumbsup: :)

YOU wiped a tear from YOUR eye!!?!?!?!??!?? I'm in full blown sob mode! Old Shawn must be getting soft in his old age to give me a compliment! :D

McGrail doesn't say much about his method of opperations anywhere, but I have suspected for a while (thought about doing it myself, if it didn't piss everyone off) that he really does list his own collection. My logic would be, this is something I want to keep... I'm showing it off, and if the price is right, I'd sell it and just go buy another one. Dunno, I REALLY keep trying to put the positive spin on McGrail. He doesn't treat me bad in any deals I've had, and I've never been lied to. I know just from looking though, this is a person in a whole other class, not the $500 Halloween, or $1M Marvel Vs Capcom 2 type, something else.

AX

All those obnoxious Tirades On Postage and then he says something nice like this. Wolfman wipes a tear from his eye. I to agree. Snff Snff :thumbsup: :)

YOU wiped a tear from YOUR eye!!?!?!?!??!?? I'm in full blown sob mode! Old Shawn must be getting soft in his old age to give me a compliment! :D

Hey, you have to admit that holygrailvideo games does have the power to bring people together. ;)

Hey, you have to admit that holygrailvideo games does have the power to bring people together. ;)

Lets all hold hands and sing Kum Ba Yah. :D

yeah thats pretty crazy, So i emailed him this:

hi i seen your auction for this game. I was just wondering, maybe thats alittle steep in price, plus the cart is broken. have you thought of maybe putting a "make a offer"?

SO well see what he says!!!!

well he replied back here's what he said

thank you for your question,and i just revised my listing so you can now give me your best offer thank you,

now he has taken off 50 dollars and now has the "make offer" option.