IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - A Bucket of Blood

RSS Bot

Stupid movies are fun. They're even more fun with MST3K. But they're fun even without the Satellite of Love. Some time ago, I got a 12 double-sided DVD pack of horror movies (50 in all.) After watching about 20 minutes worth of "A Bucket of Blood" a few times, last night I decided to watch the whole thing. And I did. The movie is about a naive guy who wants to be a beatnik-type artist. So, when he accidentally stabs his landlady's cat who got stuck in the wall, he decided to cover it with clay and call the piece Dead Cat. People apparently liked the piece, and people wanted more, he liked the attention he was getting. When a cop tries to send him to jail for possession of heroin (which he didn't know he had), the guy hits the cop with a frying pan and kills him, then (you guessed it), covers him with clay and calls it another piece of artwork. After killing two other people and covering them with clay, he finally gets found out, and a big chase scene follows where

he finally gives up, runs to his apartment and hangs himself.

(I added spoiler tags even though nobody is probably going to find this movie, let alone watch it.) It was a very interesting movie, to say the least. Next up, "The Bloody Brood," which the package says is about 66 minutes, but iMDB lists it at around 80 minutes. We'll see who's right tomorrow.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5859