IGNORED

EBAY: this atari 2600 Karate game is very very suspiscous

Rev

Well is it not possible he snagged it from ROM?

You should really read the thread, before posting. It helps.

What are you talking about now? Gweedo snagged a pic. Rom snagged a pic? What? I stated pretty simply my opinion and that Gweedo is a good sellar. You don't like him. fine, don't buy. What else. I will stay on this one whiz.

look at some of his ebay store prices on stuff.......talk about inflation

The funny thing is...looking at his prices, some aren't too bad and some are just insane. I don't know what he's basing them on. Compare the prices on the boxed Threshold ($60...eh) to the boxed King Kong (over $100..twice what it's worth). :?

look at some of his ebay store prices on stuff.......talk about inflation

The funny thing is...looking at his prices, some aren't too bad and some are just insane. I don't know what he's basing them on. Compare the prices on the boxed Threshold ($60...eh) to the boxed King Kong (over $100..twice what it's worth). :?

Make him an offer. He is pretty reasonable. He sells high to Newbies. Low to folks that have a grasp of 2600 carts.

yeah, i seen the king kong one for 100$....me not being a super knowledgable in the rare 2600 games yet i didnt know.......but i sure do

know the rare INTV games!

King Kong is worth about $40-$55 CIB.

Taking another look, I see the copy he has is actually $125...it's marked down to $106 due to a 'sale'.

Make him an offer. He is pretty reasonable. He sells high to Newbies. Low to folks that have a grasp of 2600 carts.

He can charge whatever he wants. I was simply noting that he's grossly overcharging on some games but not others.

yeah, i seen the king kong one for 100$....me not being a super knowledgable in the rare 2600 games yet i didnt know.......but i sure do

know the rare INTV games!

King Kong is worth about $40-$55 CIB.

Taking another look, I see the copy he has is actually $125...it's marked down to $106 due to a 'sale'.

He can charge whatever he wants. I was simply noting that he's grossly overcharging on some games but not others.

And I was simply telling you he will negotiate.

isnt it a good idea to move inventory as fast as you can and not 'sit' on it for too long.and try to keep getting more inventory to sell and keep things moving and maybe make a good little profit on each item and not rely on one big sale???

maybe i just dont know business :(

What are you talking about now? Gweedo snagged a pic. Rom snagged a pic? What? I stated pretty simply my opinion and that Gweedo is a good sellar. You don't like him. fine, don't buy. What else. I will stay on this one whiz.

I don't know Gweedo, and I don't care, I simply stated that you should have read the entire thread before posting. You would have known that Rom Hunter lifted the picture before you posted a response that looks nonsensical to a lot of people around here.

P.S. I don't know what a "sellar" is. :P

I don't know Gweedo, and I don't care, I simply stated that you should have read the entire thread before posting. You would have known that Rom Hunter lifted the picture before you posted a response that looks nonsensical to a lot of people around here.

Are we going after grammar now?

Careful now Wiz, remember this is the wack job that said the fundraiser for my nephew Isaiah was fake, likes to send harassing emails with sexual content in them and will get on a plane to come to your house to get ya when you call him on shooting himself in the foot. :roll: