IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - My music

RSS Bot

I've included a piece i played on my keyboard. The song is from Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins for Game Boy. I'm going to do a whole album of songs from video games (if I can think of that many I can play.) Right now, it's in WAV format. I can make this as an MP3, but then the file size would be 5x what it is now. I don't know why MP3 caught on as *the* format for music listening when WAV files are much smaller and easier to handle. Oh well, anyway, about two-thirds into it, I make a mistake and then improvise the ending. I make mistakes for some reason. I don't know why, I guess if I had kept going to piano lessons, I would be better at it, but I quit because I didn't like it any more. What I need now is a title for the album I'm making. Other pieces I plan to play are the title screen song from BMX Airmaster and the Kalimari Desert song from Mario Kart 64, you know, the track with the train on it. Well, anyway, i like playing the keyboard, it can be fun, except when you play a few wrong notes and mess up the whole song :mad:. My keyboard needs new batteries. It takes 6 C batteries. A little history lesson: the keyboard I play is from the mid 80's. Yes, it still works! Back then, they made stuff to last! So I'm playing a 20+ year old keyboard. Maybe it's time to get a new one perhaps?

Attached File(s)

zip.gif

SML2Wavfile.zip ( 965.65K )

Number of downloads: 0

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5867