IGNORED

Way to Sell Your Items, With a good reponse.

hhwolfman

I think GUIs have made it too easy for functionally illiterate people to use the internet.

Q: I'm assuming the Dark Tower cartridge is a custom... since they never released this game (it's commonly found on the multicart after-market releases). With that in mind, can you please provide me with a little more info specific to this cartridge (how did you obtain it, how is the cosmetic quality of the case, does it have any unique markings, how is the game play - can you play the full game, or?, etc.). Thanks! - James

A: Mmmm, buyers beware, I guess. Never played. Bought it, last year. Never tried. Just clearin my stuff. Looks like any other. I think the best thing is...I don't the answers, Sooooooo, Please, don't Bid! Cool! Kim (for Curtis, too) and Family or ckltj

I'm pretty sure the "buyers beware" was directed at potential bidders, especially considering the "please, don't bid!" comment. I can understand them not knowing what they have though. They probably just picked it up at a garage sale or estate auction and just have no clue what it is. Still, the tiniest little bit of effort toward an attempt to help their potential bidders might be nice. I won't ever bid on an auction that's presented poorly.

I agree about the GUI making things too easy. Cheap computers, too. The internets are getting dumber and dumber all the time.

Cool! Kim (for Curtis, too) and Family or ckltj

What the hell does that mean :?

I think it was the local equivalent of a signature.

Yes, I think ckltj = Curtis, Kim then presumably the initials of kid's names. It's super stupid in that context, but at least it maybe shows an attempt to be friendly?