IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - A Mail Idea

RSS Bot

I thought of what i think is a good idea: If you don't have any mail on a particular day, the mail carrier should put a little piece of paper in your mailbox that says something to the effect of "You didn't get any mail today." That way, people wouldn't have to check over and over again to see if the mailman came, because sometimes they're super duper late, and sometimes they're early. This way, you would know and not have to care any more about checking for the mail that day.

I got a used CD. Part of it was scratched. :mad: You think they would have checked out the CD before they accepted it. Now I have to go somewhere else and have it fixed. Why not just get a new one? Because I couldn't find this one anywhere else. I was even wondering if this album *was* on CD to begin with. When I saw it, i was like "So it is on CD. I think I'll buy it." The CD in question is "Common One" by Van Morrison. Now, I must see if I can find "Don Juan's Reckless Daughter" by Joni Mitchell on CD. I can't quite seem to find that one anywhere (without resorting to the internet.) I also got some new headphones which i needed for quite some time now. It's great to hear music coming out of both sides now.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5871