IGNORED

List/Sell your Mega Rare Items for FREE and No Risk on ChaseTheChuckwagon

Parrothead

Hey everyone,

Seeing as I have been reading many posts on many forums about the state of the economy, and whether people are buying rare games, and the price of games dropping and no one knowing where to price an auction it gave me an idea.

If any of you want to test the waters by listing these types of rare items on the Chuckwagon I will credit your fees for that particular auction so you would pay absolutely nothing to try and sell it on the Chuckwagon. This should be inviting to many of you that want to test the waters on your items without paying any fees.

List it for the reserve or starting bid you are comfortable with and see what happens without paying anything. Remember you can also take offers so you can price your game higher and then take offers for less. I think that is something everyone forgets about.

So if you have a rare item to list, please pm me here prior to listing it and then when you list it and if it sells or not, I will credit that listing so it's free.

I am doing this as I think having rarer items will bring in more members to the site. And, we have a pretty decent record of selling rarer items anyway so you may be surprised.

This is really win win for everyone with no risk for any of you.

I am not going to do this forever, but for now let's see what happens.

Kick Ebay to the curb and give us a try with your rarities.

Edited by Parrothead