IGNORED

PCB s for 8-bit ATARI

lotharek

Hello everyone :

I`d like to present some of the boards I have developed for atari 8 bit ( sometimes I sell them on Ebay)

- Spart DOS X 4.42 (compatible with older version 4.19 and 4.21)

Top version includes 4 os eprom - Qmeg 4.04, Atari OS, Atari 400/800, Atari XE Sio2 ULTRA and FLASH memory allows You flashing it with newest version of dos when necessary. PCB replaces orginal ATARI OS eprom then follows easy soldering with MMU. Upgrade takes appox. 20 minutes

- 1 Mb Atari XE simm upgrade PCB - will be available next week. It has never been so easy to upgrade Your ATARI with 1 MB Simm memory. Upgrade compatible with all software written for ATARI. Manual will be included in final version. Programmed GAL as well. PCB is designed for machines with exp. slot (65xe, 130 xe, 800xe) with u34 logic place (chip) but also may be fitted in other machines (800xel, 65xe).

- Covox Speech board - nice and easy soldering ;-). PCB works with ataris with expanded memory. At least 320Kb is essential to hear atari playing amiga LOTUS II title tune

- Stereo board ..Stereo for Atari - another POKEY inside

All board above are available in three versions :

-plain PCB

-KIT ( plain PCB + parts) for self soldering

-populated pcbs - soldered and tested !

If You are inetersted, please let me know writting an email to me ( lotharek@poczta.onet.pl ) :-) or observe ebay.co.uk vinatage computing category .

Greetz all, stay JIL

post-7336-1236552152_thumb.jpg

post-7336-1236552335_thumb.png

post-7336-1236552440_thumb.jpg

post-7336-1236552470_thumb.jpg

Edited by lotharek
  • Like 1

all prices that follow are in sequence : plain pcb/kit/populated (in Euro)

Stereo-- 7/10/12 + POKEY 8

covox - 8/ 13/20

sdx - 8/ 20/25

1mb - 7/10/13

all atartians wish to have 1 mb inside must not forget about having a 1mb 30 pin simm (tested simms with atari also available for 2 Euro)

EXAMPLE : If You are interested in populated 1 MB and sdx plain pcb send me with paypal 12 euro + 8 euro + shipping cost (my paypal address is lotharek@poczta.onet.pl) or make a bid on EBAY.

Shipping costs are the same for whole world : 5 euro for first item and 1 euro for every next pcb.

PROMOTION : when You order over 50 euro - I pay shipping costs ;-)

ps. manuals come with all pcb

have a look here please :

http://poczta.piekary.net/~lotharek/stuff/

also available Sio2sd -- have a look on pictures ;-)

HERE you can read a liitle bit about sio2sd

post-7336-1236585134_thumb.jpg

Edited by lotharek
  • Like 1

Do all the kits include wiring? If not what size do you reccommend? Is there a socket for the simm and dips?

How much is the sio2SD kit? does it come with the case?

no wires included, sorry :-) I recommend thinnest possible :-)

i usually solder simm to memory on atari board

have a look here please :

http://www.piekary.net/~lotharek/stuff/800xl/DSC05109.JPG

sio2sd is made by me . it takes appox 2-3 day. i do everything manually. sio cable incuded

Edited by lotharek

hi!

How much is the sio2SD made, please? does it come with the case?

Hello

here are pictures of my sio2sd :-)

it comes complete in case with sio plug, cable, mounted buttons and blue lcd display and DVD full of stuff

It really takes a long time to do it in estetic way :-) and I do all with my hands :-)

device`s price is 79 GBP

about details (delivery, time condtions) please ask in mail, guys ;-)

post-7336-1236609169_thumb.jpg

post-7336-1236609221_thumb.jpg

post-7336-1236609236_thumb.jpg

post-7336-1236609290_thumb.jpg

post-7336-1236609307_thumb.jpg

Edited by lotharek

Damn - I am gonn have to get a second job just to keep up with you! I'll do my best to get one of each - probably not the SIO2SD though. As much as I want one, the parts are a bit expensive. Count me in for at least a Covox and a 1MB SIMM PCB.

Stephen Anderson

• 4 weeks later...
Is it possible to design an internal Spartados X cart with a real-time clock in it?

Allan

That'd be cool.

I once spoke to Tom of ICD about the RTime8. Apparently the clock chip they used was discontinued and no other clock chip returned the time in the same format. Today the problem could be solved with a tiny microcontroller to emulate the RTime8.

all prices that follow are in sequence : plain pcb/kit/populated (in Euro)

Stereo-- 7/10/12 + POKEY 8

covox - 8/ 13/20

sdx - 8/ 20/25

1mb - 7/10/13

On your webpage I See options for plain pcb and populated under paypal... have you discontinued selling kits?

I'm interested in several of the memory upgrades. Will the instructions be translated to English soon? or at least minimum installation instructions? Thanks

i`m working on it... ... it will appear in my www download section :-) in one week time approx