IGNORED

Pinch me. Scored the most amazing lot tonight! Youtube video up now!

Parrothead

Get ready for some pics of an incredible score I had last night. Just finished going through everything and can't say just how amazing this lot is. Over 300 boxed games from the Colecovision, Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Atark 7800 and the NES. I was freaking out while in boxing everything. WOW!

Edited by Parrothead

Get ready for some pics of an incredible score I had last night. Just finished going through everything and can't say just how amazing this lot is. Over 300 boxed games from the Colecovision, Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Atark 7800 and the NES. I was freaking out while in boxing everything. WOW!

Whatcha get?

lol... probably hid it from the rest of us chuck users so nobody could bid on it

What am I keeping, what am I selling? Good question. Maybe you guys can help me decide. Video is still uploading to youtube. I will let you know when it's live.

Edited by Parrothead

lol... probably hid it from the rest of us chuck users so nobody could bid on it

What am I keeping, what am I selling? Good question. Maybe you guys can help me decide. Video is still uploading to youtube. I will let you know when it's live.

Thats easy, sell it all to me. :P :D Can't wait to watch it.

Thats easy, sell it all to me. :P :D Can't wait to watch it.

Youtube is even finding it hard to contain all this classic gaming goodness. Keeps erroring out! I will keep trying :)

Nice score -- you wonder if the seller was a very neat original owner or a collector

He was the original owner. His dad had this stuff stored back east and shipped it to him out here in Cali after clearing out a storage area. He was thrilled to get the $800 I paid for it which is what he wanted for all of it :)