IGNORED

All gatefolds in this lot...

CPUWIZ

Man....I just hate dealing with anyone with such low feedback when it comes to selling. Chances are that the Reserve is set at $150. I personnally don't think the set they have is worth than $100 including the VCS. Just from looking at the boxes condition. Some will disagree because they like to and that is ok. Low feedback means high problems to me. Buying to me is different. Selling.......I don't know. Can't bring myself to find out the reserve. You never know though. They could have $50 as the reserve. Anyone care to find out? :ponder:

Anyone care to find out? :ponder:

I've seen people "probe" an auction before by putting in a high bid to trip the reserve, then they retract the bid, saying it was too high (in eBay lingo "accidentally entered the wrong bid amount due to a typographical error"), and put in a much lower bid, now knowing what the seller has set the reserve at, unless the seller subsequently changes the reserve (the seller could always decide to block that bidder id). I personally have never done this, but I've seen it done on auctions where I was bidding by looking at the bid history.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/bid-retract.html

I really believe this guy would do a lot better if he just listed the Gatefold games separate in their own lot. And also what's with the tower of boxed games? It screams I stuff all the games in a big box without padding so that the box games can bounce around like popcorn during the trip to the winning bidders house.

I really believe this guy would do a lot better if he just listed the Gatefold games separate in their own lot. And also what's with the tower of boxed games? It screams I stuff all the games in a big box without padding so that the box games can bounce around like popcorn during the trip to the winning bidders house.

Hopefully you are wrong, but I was thinking the same thing.

Hopefully you are wrong, but I was thinking the same thing.

++ !!! Me too! He goes on and on about how awesome these are, about how nice they are, then just stacks them 20 high?! And I love the "never before seen on ebay". Yeah... no one has EVER bought a gatefold Atari game on ebay, sheesh...

• 2 weeks later...