IGNORED

Vectrex 3D imager complete n/m NO RESERVE~!

wberdan!

• 5 weeks later...

FYI

I won this auction.

Once I paid Will disappeared off the face of the planet. Phone is disconnected and address shows up as an empty road on Google Maps

Will Berdan II

974 Brunswick RD.

Richmond, ME. 04357

USA

207-512-2790

foreignfrequency@roadrunner.com

Apparently he scammed the winner of the Adventurevision, along with another auction for rare coins.

His rep was 100% before that, and a seller on eBay for over 10 years, and had a Record Selling Website as well, which was why I was ok with buying it.

Going through the Dispute Process on Paypal right now.

Feel free to highlight what a scumbag this guy turned out to be. :(

FYI

I won this auction.

Once I paid Will disappeared off the face of the planet. Phone is disconnected and address shows up as an empty road on Google Maps

Will Berdan II

974 Brunswick RD.

Richmond, ME. 04357

USA

207-512-2790

foreignfrequency@roadrunner.com

Apparently he scammed the winner of the Adventurevision, along with another auction for rare coins.

His rep was 100% before that, and a seller on eBay for over 10 years, and had a Record Selling Website as well, which was why I was ok with buying it.

Going through the Dispute Process on Paypal right now.

Feel free to highlight what a scumbag this guy turned out to be. :(

He hasn't totally disappeared. Here is what I believe is his myspace page. There is a phone number on the page that might be good.

www.myspace.com/wberdan

Yeah, I would also post or read up on his story on the forums over at Digital Press. I have a vague recollection but I think he had some kind of accident last year and seemed to be acting weird after that.

There's a phone number on this thread from him but it's probably fake:

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129915

The phone numbers weren't fake, but he probably did have it disconnected. Drop me an email and I'll see if I can get in touch with him (he lives down the road a few miles).

punkoffgirlATgmailDOTcom

Email sent!

Thanks sweety. In all honesty all I really want is the glasses. Been looking for a pair for over 3 years now, and to finally win them from a (what appeared to be) reputable seller, and then have this happen, has been completely depressing.

Still nothing... :(

punkoffgirl said she saw his car at the Post office yesterday, so I guess there is still a little bit of hope, but yesterday was the cutoff date for Paypal to respond to the claim, so now just waiting to see what Paypal does.

:_(

You can call PayPal at (888) 221-1161 to see what is going on.

I saw on DP that Will said that he had $15,000 go through his home last month. My guess is that the money is long gone. Hopefully PayPal will help you.

Hopefully PayPal will help you.

They did. They issued me a refund today. Just transferred it back into my account.

Too bad, I REALLY wanted those Glasses... been searching for them for years now and FINALLY won an auction only to have this happen :(

Well at least I got my money back.

Sad to see a breakdown in progress. Hopefully he makes good and rights the ship. If not may an iceberg great him squarely. I despise thieves... No honor...

And it couldn't have come at a worse time for me as well.

The week that I won and paid for the Glasses, my grandmother (who lived with us for 16 years) had to go into the hospital. Winning the glasses after looking for them for years put at least a bit of a light on the whole situation which we all expected to be a temporary visit. (She was on Dialysis, so the occasional hospital visit was normal) Unfortunately she took a turn for the worse. and she passed away on April 1st (great joke grandmom *sniff*) so having all of this happen while going through the loss of grandmom has been particularly hard on me (and my family of course re: grandmom)

While I am extremely bitter with Will for all of this, if his reason for screwing me over is because of some sort of mental illness/breakdown, I do wish him the best. Every day is hard to walk around this house, and the last thing I needed was to have this happen during all of the bad things already occurring in my life.

Hope yo get your life together Will, I'm trying to do the same.

Chrissy

Sad to see a breakdown in progress. Hopefully he makes good and rights the ship. If not may an iceberg great him squarely. I despise thieves... No honor...

And it couldn't have come at a worse time for me as well.

The week that I won and paid for the Glasses, my grandmother (who lived with us for 16 years) had to go into the hospital. Winning the glasses after looking for them for years put at least a bit of a light on the whole situation which we all expected to be a temporary visit. (She was on Dialysis, so the occasional hospital visit was normal) Unfortunately she took a turn for the worse. and she passed away on April 1st (great joke grandmom *sniff*) so having all of this happen while going through the loss of grandmom has been particularly hard on me (and my family of course re: grandmom)

While I am extremely bitter with Will for all of this, if his reason for screwing me over is because of some sort of mental illness/breakdown, I do wish him the best. Every day is hard to walk around this house, and the last thing I needed was to have this happen during all of the bad things already occurring in my life.

Hope yo get your life together Will, I'm trying to do the same.

Chrissy

Sorry to hear anyone of anyone that is not well. Hope all gets better. Just to clarify, I'm not wishing Will bad luck.

On the contrary, I wish him the best. I just think many times people let problems rule their path when they should take the reigns even if times are tought. Especially when times are tough that is. Best wishes to all.

Edited by mianrtcv