IGNORED

ADVENTURE VISION for sale on eBay BOXED!

wberdan!

You're all crazy... US$ 1,000 and something??? This will top US$ 2K.

It's been long I don't post here, but since I saw this boxed baby, I couldn't wait to check you guys reaction... Has anyone ever seen a boxed one in ebay? I have never...

Cheers,

It's been long I don't post here, but since I saw this boxed baby, I couldn't wait to check you guys reaction... Has anyone ever seen a boxed one in ebay? I have never...

Cheers,

I have seen 6 or 7 in the past few years. Used to Bringk 2k. Times are tough now. I would say. $1000

Edited by hhwolfman

Cheers,

I have seen 6 or 7 in the past few years. Used to Bringk 2k. Times are tough now. I would say. $1000

\I've got another too

selling on a video game auction site next time though

Cheers,

\I've got another too

selling on a video game auction site next time though

:-o You own two Adventure Visions? You are very lucky!

Cheers,

Well, boxed, mint and 100% flawless with all the games once brought in $5,000. With this box being slightly rough (6/10), no instructions, and the system listed as 7/10, I'd say in the $1,000 range. A mint one with no box sold for $900+ in December.

Wow, I was expecting a snipe-fest at the end, only went up less than $400 in the end. Did somebody get a really good deal or are people thinking that maybe even though they are rare, they really are not that good? Economy? Priorities? Wonder what the winner was willing to pay......

Cheers,

Crazy like a fox. I was off by $250 but I knew the econmy would play a factor and it ending on a weeknight. ;)

Psycho. Peruse the feedback. You should see the ones eBay removed!

This is not "mama" at all, it's NARU 0127eric reborn and ban-worthy as ever.

Why would a poor old lady burdened with unloading her son's massive collection keep buying more stuff to flip?

He got 5 negs the other day so he used 7 things he shill-BINed to leave himself feedbacks to push the bad ones down.

He bought a game for $300 from the Handheld Museum's owner, and when he couldn't flip it for a profit (and bought it from himself in the interim), he filed a SNAD with PayPal so he could send it back. We are wondering whether he'll actually deliberately damage it to bolster his claim.

There are several documented instances where he wasn't happy with a sale price, so he lies and says the game was broken when he "retested" it before mailing. In one case, he then refused to send it anyway when pressed. When he got the deserved resulting neg, he left followups on the positives he left that buyer, accusing them of being a PayPal scammer! (WTF?) In another case, the "broken" item is back up on eBay, he must have forgotten it was broken!

He shills his games and then sells the item second chance to unsuspecting second high bidders. Although now he's gone all BIN, probably because eBay finally warned him about that, and either he thought he couldn't help himself or they ordered him to not run auctions.

His shill account is "!bayniac" - he changed it to that and he created an About Me page intended to smear "bayniac!" after getting a deserved neg. (The jokes on him, in computerspeak "!" means "not" so his name means "not bayniac"!) It's odd that the shill account at least hasn't been NARUed yet, eBay is really having a recto-cranial moment over that.

And I know of one other user planning a visit to Brooklyn this summer...

• 3 weeks later...

So, I see he negged you, I don't believe a word of what he says though. What's the real story? Did you wisely refuse to sell to him?

(Note - he's been NARUed temporarily in the interim, his shill id is NARUed, the feedbacks he's left himself are gone, and his suspension is over for now, must be hanging by a thread at this point!)

So, I see he negged you, I don't believe a word of what he says though. What's the real story? Did you wisely refuse to sell to him?

(Note - he's been NARUed temporarily in the interim, his shill id is NARUed, the feedbacks he's left himself are gone, and his suspension is over for now, must be hanging by a thread at this point!)

I was the second highest bidder too, LOL

"BAD EBAYER-NO ITEM-NO COMMUNICATION-NO REFUND-NOTHING!!-RIPPED ME OFF FOR $1300+ Seller: wberdan ( 414) Apr-09-09 18:02"

Willie, any response to this allegation publicly?

I was the winner of the Vectrex Imager, just saw this thread as well and would love to see a response. Holding my breath. :ponder:

In the process of a dispute with Paypal, looks like it's an open and shut case IMO. Just have to wait to get my money back...

Irritating, cause I was so excited to win :x:(