IGNORED

Iconic & Historically Rare Gaming Goodness coming to the Chuckwagon

Parrothead

Hey All,

Not sure if any of you are in the market for some of these rare items that will be listed in the next month but thought I would give you all a heads up on a couple of the items which are going to be the tip of the iceberg for one collector unloading some of his most prized video gaming possesions.

First off will be a complete and working Intellivision Keyboard Component. This will include all the games that were produced for the system and the basic programming cartridge. Among other things. This is obviosly the original keyboard component that was never commercially available.

Second, he will be listing a complete Japanese MSX system w/ Pioneer Laser Disk component and all laser disk games.

These auctions will be staggered and there will be other things similar in value that will be listed on-going. Including auctions for one of a kind NES Prototypes.

I will update this thread when these items are up for auction.

Edited by Parrothead

hey,how about when you list the intellivision keyboard,make a new thread so it is more easily found?????

i am interested in it and dont want to miss out,thanks

I will make sure everyone knows about. You know me :) I will also send an email out to all Chuckwagon members when items like this are listed.

hey,how about when you list the intellivision keyboard,make a new thread so it is more easily found?????

i am interested in it and dont want to miss out,thanks

I will make sure everyone knows about. You know me :) I will also send an email out to all Chuckwagon members when items like this are listed.

but im not a member there............................yet ;)