IGNORED

Coleco ADAM A/V Cable - DIN to 3 Gold-Plated Phono Connectors

doubledown

I've got a custom-made Coleco ADAM Audio/Video cable up on ebay. It plugs into the AUX MONITOR port on the rear of the ADAM and provides composite video and two-channel, mono-audio outputs. The ADAM does have a composite video phono jack on the console, but to get the mating audio you need a seperate special cable with a DIN connector. So I combined the audio and video signals into one properly wired cable, and its wired for two-channel audio output so there's no necessity for a y-splitter to get sound from both speakers on a stereo capable TV.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=330315362613

Plan on making any more?

I'm not sure; it all depends on the demand and a final selling price. I ordered enough cables and connectors to make 4 assemblies: 1 for each of my 2 ADAMS, 1 for a friend, and then the 1 that is currently on the ebay, and the topic for this thread.

I've decided to "package" this cable. No big deal really, just a finishing touch:

adammonitorcablepackage.jpg

Don't misinterpret the packaging, I'm not trying to pass this off as an official Coleco item, I just thinks it adds a bit of flash. It's hard to read in the pic, but the bottom line on the hanging tab is Viking Video Games - Toledo, OH 43615, not Coleco Industries, Inc. Amsterdam, New York 12010.

• Like 1