d4kc9

GAS HOG - Rated VERY RARE

BUMPER BASH Extremely Rare

PLANET PATROL Scarce

NEXAR Rated Scarce+ (includes manual)

CROSS FORCE Rare (includes manual)

GANGSTER ALLY Scarce+ (includes manual)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 320350513481

Being listed in Australia, as he says they are PAL carts.

In that case, these are not that rare.

http://www.retroreview.com/paldatabase/Sea...amp;SortBy=name

Edited by marksowden

These games will be sent registered post, and should be locked in a safe on arrival.

I think he's just describing the process. He doesn't mean you should lock them up, he means that when you send it registered mail, they literally put it in a safe and lock it during shipping.

These games will be sent registered post, and should be locked in a safe on arrival.

I think he's just describing the process. He doesn't mean you should lock them up, he means that when you send it registered mail, they literally put it in a safe and lock it during shipping.

No I emailed him to let him know the PAL versions are not uber rare and with messed up labels to boot these are not worth that much and that he got himself confused with the NTSC rarity of the same games. He replied to say I was wrong and these are uber rare and that anyone that owns them should keep them in a safe! :rolling:

Hahahaha, boy, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, didn't think he meant literally put them in your OWN safe. What an idiot. Isn't the same guy that's been trying to sell PAL Mangia for like $200 for forever?

Hahahaha, boy, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, didn't think he meant literally put them in your OWN safe. What an idiot. Isn't the same guy that's been trying to sell PAL Mangia for like $200 for forever?

If you mean this Mangia then no they are different sellers.

Edited by pangasinan

If you mean this Mangia then no they are different sellers.

Well if the first guy isn't an idiot, then the 2nd one definitely is...

I have a laugh every time I see that PAL Mangia listed.

But I guess his comeback will be when someone even dumber buys the thing at that price.