IGNORED

Is this normal for a Springer cartridge?

Canadian Paul

I admit that this is the first time I've ever seen a Springer cartridge on ebay (or anywhere, for that matter), but it does seem a bit pricey for a fairly obscure R7 title. Is this normal? I couldn't find any recent discussions on this one... save for the fact that people seem to think it should be R8 rather than R7...

I admit that this is the first time I've ever seen a Springer cartridge on ebay (or anywhere, for that matter), but it does seem a bit pricey for a fairly obscure R7 title. Is this normal? I couldn't find any recent discussions on this one... save for the fact that people seem to think it should be R8 rather than R7...

You answered your own question.

fairly obscure R7 title.....people seem to think it should be R8 rather than R7

Fair Value IMHO. Could go a little less, but could go even more depending and if it was completely white and not tan, I would pay more.

Edited by Phantom

I echo what he said.

What you are seeing is the first time it has been offered on ebay in a while. I haven't watched ebay for a Springer for a little bit now, but occasionally I do check as it is one I need to get still. But when I was actively checking, I had not seen one for the better part of 6 months or so.

So that is why it is up a bit more. A few people have been waiting for it and placed a few extra bids to avoid the wait again.

And to think... I missed out on one last year on craigslist for $15. :(

It was a local person and he never showed up to the meeting place for an exchange.

My bid didn't even show up, ~$50 was all I was willing to pay :( - I didn't think that it would go that high.

I have been looking for this one (and a few other Tigervisions) for at least a year - Springer is definitely an R8, I see it for sale less often than River Patrol...

Anybody have one they want to sell? :D

Edited by anicetyguy