IGNORED

Had a good laugh when I read this auction

huskers1987

I have actually been giving listings like these a thought, not only do I live near several highly populated counties, but i'm also in the tri-state region too I got PA,OH,and WV withing easy driving distance.

Most of the second hand,thrift,pawn,fleas i go to have basically 0 in the way of anything older than N64, yeah some places got some 2600 or INTV games that are over priced, dead common, and sit there forever but for the most part I don't see alot of old atari games in the wild anymore. So it's maybe not a surprise that these folks think Combat is rare. To them it just might be.

Just type in "rare Atari" at Ebay and you'll see see this kind of stuff a hundred times over.

Ninety percent of it requires the simple translation of "rare"="overpriced."

I've seen PSOne systems listed as "rare," and I see them at local swap meets/flea markets all the time, but a Combat cart is definitely bottom of the barrel. I saw five of them in one place at a local vintage game store just yesterday, no fooling!