IGNORED

i just got 400 atari games for 100 bucks

Rev

wow, yall saw it and didnt bid????..........i seen it and bought it now and didnt even read the auction or check the guys feedback!!

you guys must already have a ton of 2600 games.

im just getting into atari 2600 after nearing my INTV collectino,so it dont matter whats in the lot i may not have a ton of these.

Edited by revolutionika

Looks like you'll be trying to get rid of Asteroidses, Pac-Mans, Defenders, Yars' Revenges and Missile Commands for a long time! I'm almost positive I see 5-12 of each of those. This looks like my trade/donor box did a few months ago. I wonder if there's any way they could have taken a more blurry photo? Let us know how you did. If there's a rare or two in there, or a whole bunch of mid-range ones in there that you needed, you may have done okay. Just be prepared for all the dupes!

I saw it. I sent the guy a message asking for a better pic because I couldn't see the games. Maybe you will get lucky and get a rare title or two in there. If I had unlimited space I would have taken the chance on the lot. I just don't have the room right now unless I know I am getting something in the lot besides 400 Combats, ect.

You sir have just bought quite a few Gorfs! :)

I see some in there though that might be worth something. Not more than 5 bucks or anything, but more than a quarter. I hope you lucked out! It says there were some 5200 and 7800 games in there as well, so I'm kinda curious which those are.

I saw it. I sent the guy a message asking for a better pic because I couldn't see the games. Maybe you will get lucky and get a rare title or two in there. If I had unlimited space I would have taken the chance on the lot. I just don't have the room right now unless I know I am getting something in the lot besides 400 Combats, ect.

Looks like there is only about 50 or 60 different titles in that lot.

That what it looks like...Good guess shawn!

yeah,even 50 or 60 would be alright for me.im just getting started on 2600.and my buddy here in town wants to get a 2600 now after i told him what i got.so i will be giving him (or selling) some of these games.

i just started collecting and i already have 4 or 5 defenders, yars, asteroids and the like. i work at gamestop and bought like 30 games, a bunch of controllers and 2 sears heavy sixers off a customer for $40. there was nothing outstanding in the bundle but i got gi joe and the star wars games in boxes out of it.

i just started collecting and i already have 4 or 5 defenders, yars, asteroids and the like. i work at gamestop and bought like 30 games, a bunch of controllers and 2 sears heavy sixers off a customer for $40. there was nothing outstanding in the bundle but i got gi joe and the star wars games in boxes out of it.

i was wondering about that.i bet people bring the old stuff into gamestop all the time but gamestop cant buy it...you just buy it for yourself,right?

I saw it. I sent the guy a message asking for a buy it now because I couldn't see the games. Maybe you will get lucky and get a rare title or two in there. If I had unlimited space I would have taken the chance on the lot. I just don't have the room right now unless I know I am getting something in the lot besides 400 Combats, ect.

Hmmm, yeah, depends what's in there. I don't like to bid on huge bulk lots like this unless the games are pretty visible. Just looking at the labels, it seems you likely have a TON of doubles in there of some pretty common games that won't be easy to dump. Judging by the seller's feedback number I'm sure they know what's in there, so it's doubtful there's any hidden rarity.