IGNORED

?

hhwolfman

Apparently he's selling this lot so that he can afford to buy a new keyboard - one with a functional carriage return key.

And if he really does have an NWC grey... He ought to just throw all that other junk away and sell that by itself - or at least have a good, fuzzy picture of it :)

-Ian

WTF?! Are they confusing World Cup with World Championship? I'd say so, since they got the name right if it's the common cart. Also, since when is Tecmo Bowl worth $700-$800? Loose even?! And why throw in those old LP's? Put those in a separate auction. I'd say this is someone cleaning out their closet and they're either intentionally trying to trick someone, or they're just stupid.

Yeah, exactly (Ian)... why would you not just sell that separately with good pics and a good title? I think he has World Cup, not World Championship.

Edited by Mirage1972

well i for one think its a pretty cool auction where else can you find tecmo bowl for under $700 these days and also get a frank sinatra album to boot i also enjoy the fact that the light gun is included many auctions dont give you the lightgun but you get a lightgun game and cant even enjoy it he also makes a valid point about tecmo bowl being 2 dimensional all 3 dimensional games ruined it for everyone so i will be bidding and you can all bite me if you try to outbid me

Well, the idiot replied, but he didn't at all answer my question (which is the reason I'm calling him an idiot)... didn't even hint at an answer. Just said he had to sell immediately due to financial troubles, and would give me a $500 discount if I buy it right now. I replied, repeating my request for clear photos of his exact cart (I specified no stock photos), and said that until he does a proper listing showing clear photos, I doubt anyone is going to give him any money.

We'll see what he says.

I am at a loss of what to ask this guy, even if it is a prank question.

How many shares of Nintendo stock will I receive if I purchase this?

Will you learn to type if I send you a new keyboard and, say, a jar of grape jelly?

Is this an official copy of World Cup or is it really just the TMNT arcade game?

Does all your base are belong to us?

I am at a loss of what to ask this guy, even if it is a prank question.

How many shares of Nintendo stock will I receive if I purchase this?

Will you learn to type if I send you a new keyboard and, say, a jar of grape jelly?

Is this an official copy of World Cup or is it really just the TMNT arcade game?

Does all your base are belong to us?

Good luck. He can't even answer a straightforward question, so he likely can't hit a curveball either. And please, don't ask him if it's an official copy of World Cup! I think that's what it is, and not what he implies it is (World Championship). My suspicion is that he knows it too, and that's why he didn't answer my question, just tried to get me to send him money quick.

I'm not really going to ask him anything, because he's an idiot. I might ask him about the base, though

LOL, that's probably the best question for him. I haven't called him an idiot in my exchange with him yet, but I'm waiting for him to send me a pic of this cart, so I can call him an idiot.

well i for one think its a pretty cool auction where else can you find tecmo bowl for under $700 these days and also get a frank sinatra album to boot i also enjoy the fact that the light gun is included many auctions dont give you the lightgun but you get a lightgun game and cant even enjoy it he also makes a valid point about tecmo bowl being 2 dimensional all 3 dimensional games ruined it for everyone so i will be bidding and you can all bite me if you try to outbid me

lol, oh crap guys. he is on this forum... j/k man, lol I didn't even read your message though...

Yeah, I still haven't heard back from him again or received any pics, nor do I expect to. I'm still pretty sure he knows (or now knows) that what he has is worthless and was trying to scam people. Or, he's just an idiot.

This guy is totally lost, he talks about a certain game for an hour thats worth 2 bucks, he doesnt have anything as far as I can tell,I emailed him asking him for pics, I doubt I will get them, Hes dropped his price to 1200 dollars,what a bargain

im sorry, im meant 1700 not 1200

Chance that he has a Nintendo World Championships cart: 0%.

Chance that he really really needs $1750 to get lots more of whatever he's on that makes him that hyper: 100%.

e guy actually replied to me email saying that he didnt have access to a camera, WTF? But informed me that he definetly had the game and he VIVIDLY described it in his auction well. I bet if i bought the auction, that game would just VIVIDLY show up in my mail box. or monkeys might fly out my ass. I told him that nobody is gonna bid on something that they cant see. What a joke.

^^ Yeah, he never replied to me again with photos or more info. He obviously took the first photos, craptacular as they were. If he really had a NWC cart, it'd be worth it to go buy a camera. You can get a halfway-decent one new for just over $50 now. Why would you NOT do it?

Clearly, his lack of response shows that either an idiot, an intentional scammer, or likely both. I think we have enough evidence. I just hope no one gets screwed, but then, they're just as stupid as he is.

^^ Yeah, he never replied to me again with photos or more info. He obviously took the first photos, craptacular as they were. If he really had a NWC cart, it'd be worth it to go buy a camera. You can get a halfway-decent one new for just over $50 now. Why would you NOT do it?

Clearly, his lack of response shows that either an idiot, an intentional scammer, or likely both. I think we have enough evidence. I just hope no one gets screwed, but then, they're just as stupid as he is.

The dipshit emailed and said he had an actual pic of the game, guess what? I found the same pic on google search,go figure