IGNORED

?

hhwolfman

^^ Yeah, he never replied to me again with photos or more info. He obviously took the first photos, craptacular as they were. If he really had a NWC cart, it'd be worth it to go buy a camera. You can get a halfway-decent one new for just over $50 now. Why would you NOT do it?

Clearly, his lack of response shows that either an idiot, an intentional scammer, or likely both. I think we have enough evidence. I just hope no one gets screwed, but then, they're just as stupid as he is.

The dipshit emailed and said he had an actual pic of the game, guess what? I found the same pic on google search,go figure

Scammer. Unfortunately, ebay won't do anything about it, since they won't have the knowledge to understand the trick he's trying to pull.

!!!!!!! JUSTICE !!!!!!

I just got an email this morning from ebay... he was up to no good in other ways as well (at least according to ebay):

Our records show that you recently received an email from rain_town through the Ask Seller a Question or Contact eBay Member features. This email may be fraudulent and an attempt to do one of the following:

- Obtain your eBay password

- Gain access to your eBay account

- Use your eBay account for fraudulent activity

- Set up an outside-of-eBay transaction which may be fraudulent

This kind of email is often called a "phish" or "phishing attempt," and the people who send them are known as "phishers." Phishers use these methods to try to get your personal information, such as user names, passwords and credit card details. Because the emails may sometimes come through the eBay system, the phisher may seem to be trustworthy and have a good reason to contact you.

It may have just been due to "Set up an outside-of-eBay transaction", but still... the auction has been closed! :)

Edited by Mirage1972

!!!!!!! JUSTICE !!!!!!

I just got an email this morning from ebay... he was up to no good in other ways as well (at least according to ebay):

Our records show that you recently received an email from rain_town through the Ask Seller a Question or Contact eBay Member features. This email may be fraudulent and an attempt to do one of the following:

- Obtain your eBay password

- Gain access to your eBay account

- Use your eBay account for fraudulent activity

- Set up an outside-of-eBay transaction which may be fraudulent

This kind of email is often called a "phish" or "phishing attempt," and the people who send them are known as "phishers." Phishers use these methods to try to get your personal information, such as user names, passwords and credit card details. Because the emails may sometimes come through the eBay system, the phisher may seem to be trustworthy and have a good reason to contact you.

It may have just been due to "Set up an outside-of-eBay transaction", but still... the auction has been closed! :)

Yep, ebay pulled his auction, I went to completed items for this guy and there is nothing. Usually when a seller closes an auction early,it will show up in the completed items for that seller. Ebay had something to do with it. I knew this guy was a fraud.