IGNORED

C.I.B. X-MAN - Auction Ending in 20 Minutes - Don't let it get away

Parrothead

I just wondered why the last one went so high...... I know Dreamtr needed it but somebody else had to take it that far on the bidding, I wonder who that was????

Hey Wonder007,

Your game shipped today double boxed and all nicey, nicey. I am in Orange County so I am guessing you will get it tomorrow. I sent it insured priority mail. Let me know here when it arrives. Enjoy !!

I just wondered why the last one went so high...... I know Dreamtr needed it but somebody else had to take it that far on the bidding, I wonder who that was????

Hey Wonder007,

Your game shipped today double boxed and all nicey, nicey. I am in Orange County so I am guessing you will get it tomorrow. I sent it insured priority mail. Let me know here when it arrives. Enjoy !!

You are about 45 minutes from me. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE DEAL!!! :)

Just a little over $400 for a CIB, NTSC X man is a very good price.

Seeing as the last one sold went for $1,600 ya $400 is pretty good!

HOw did I miss the one that sold for $1600 I better check my records. I haven't seen one sell for over $600 in years. :? I have seen them sell from a bit over $200 to 7 hundred. NOt unless it was a fake auction. I don't count those. I think $400.00 was good deal. I was thinking this one was going to go for around $500. Remember I have a standing bounty for one $350 CIB. :D

Just a little over $400 for a CIB, NTSC X man is a very good price.

Seeing as the last one sold went for $1,600 ya $400 is pretty good!

HOw did I miss the one that sold for $1600 I better check my records. I haven't seen one sell for over $600 in years. :? I have seen them sell from a bit over $200 to 7 hundred. NOt unless it was a fake auction. I don't count those. I think $400.00 was good deal. I was thinking this one was going to go for around $500. Remember I have a standing bounty for one $350 CIB. :D

It was legit when it sold for $1.6k

received.......thanks again!!!!!!! :)

Did it meet your expectations? Hope so :)

Yes, this is probably the climax of his collecting experience.

Sorry, I couldn't help it. :twisted:

@ HOMER- I'll get back at you.....SC3 is coming up..... ;)

@ MIKE- The game is great......THANKS AGAIN!!!!! See you at SC3 as well....looking forward to the raffles.... :)