IGNORED

There are still Good Deals on Ebay

hhwolfman

I know everyone has bad stories, but there are still good deals out there, on ebay. :)

Ok, I emailed a Lady about an item in her auction. There were still no bids and asked if she would sell it alone, in a buy it now and re list the rest with out it. She said no thank you, she didn't feel like taken more pictures and re listing. She was very nice and I made a nice reply back Thanking her for her time, and if the whole lot didn't sell, My offer was standing. I even thought about sniping it at the end, it was a pretty good deal. I forgot about it. Any who, it didn't sell. I couldn't believe it. I emailed her back and ask if she would sell the items. She said Why don't ya just give me $80 Shipped for everything. I said Ok. This is what I got for $80 Shipped.

Ok here is the first Item I got. A Cherry Vader, both sets of Paddles, Three Joysticks, Ac Adapter, and a Track Ball. I would say about a $35 Value.

100_1712.jpg

Next is about thirty one loose games with Manuals. Nothing really big , but nice condition. Around a $25 Value

100_1710-1.jpg

Ten Nice Music Mates = $15

Ooops forgot to put the Sears Superman Text label, in the other picture. Also Manual

100_1714.jpg

8 Cib Games, about $60

100_1708.jpg

So we have around $135. Not a bad deal, But wait there is more.

She threw in another 37 manuals. Said I could throw them away, if I did not want them. :-o Another $20

100_1711.jpg

Ok about $155 now. A great deal.

Now, for what I really wanted, out of the Deal. I have seen these in Members collections but, never owned them.

I have never had a chance at them, tell now. A Atari Game book (Manual) Folder :lust:

100_1715.jpg

What is better than a Atari Game book Folder.?

Two of em. :-D

100_1716.jpg

I really don't know the Value of these but, I really love em.

So there are still good deals out there, you just have to search for em. HHW

Edited by hhwolfman

Wow! And you got some more expensive game boxes, too! Yeah, you got a great deal. LOVE those Game Books folders. I would love to have a bunch of those (think I'd need more than 2 though).

And here's the vindication for the guy earlier this week that caught flak for listing his Atari manuals as "books". :P

Wow! And you got some more expensive game boxes, too! Yeah, you got a great deal. LOVE those Game Books folders. I would love to have a bunch of those (think I'd need more than 2 though).

And here's the vindication for the guy earlier this week that caught flak for listing his Atari manuals as "books". :P

Thanks, and the first thing, that came to my mind, was that thread. :D

Edited by hhwolfman

How do the instruction manuals / books fit into the binder? (What is the mechanism that holds them in there?)

You slip each manual through one of the wires, so the wire will be splitting the center of the manual -- no holes required. It looks like each book would hold... ugh, I just counted, and now can't remember the number of wires... I think it was between 18 & 20 manuals. Most of us would need a whole pile of these things to hold all our manuals. If I had just one or two, I'd probably use them for special items like the comics.

How do the instruction manuals / books fit into the binder? (What is the mechanism that holds them in there?)

YOu see all those little metal wires, in the open one. You slip a book (Manual) :D throuh each one.

Holds about 22

100_1718.jpg

DAMN :cool: fixing system.......... :)