IGNORED

Sharp NES/TV on CtCW...

pinball22

I've just listed a Sharp NES/TV on Chase the Chuckwagon:

http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/item.cgi...item=0000096455

It's cleaned and tested, and I put a new 72-pin in it and cleaned/repaired the original black controllers.

If anyone has any questions about it, just let me know. (And if anyone feels like mentioning it on NintendoAge, that would be awesome.)

This would be an awesome addition to somebody's game room... I just don't have a good place to use it!

It's cleaned and tested, and I put a new 72-pin in it and cleaned/repaired the original black controllers.

If anyone has any questions about it, just let me know. (And if anyone feels like mentioning it on NintendoAge, that would be awesome.)

This would be an awesome addition to somebody's game room... I just don't have a good place to use it!

Wow. Never seen one of those before. How much would shipping be to me in cali 92679?. I posted for you on the Chuckwagon forums and will post it on NintendoAge if it hasn't been done already.

Wow. Never seen one of those before. How much would shipping be to me in cali 92679?. I posted for you on the Chuckwagon forums and will post it on NintendoAge if it hasn't been done already.

Thanks for the forum posts! It would probably be $150 shipping to your zip code.

Thanks for the forum posts! It would probably be $150 shipping to your zip code.

Check UPS or FED EX Ground. Probably would be around $75. If you could ship that way. :)

There are a few miconceptions that I have seen in some of the posts here. Granted I want a good deal, so perhaps I am slightly biased, but have spent some time looking into this unit because I want to buy it. First, this is the older unit. The newer models are considered the better prize (SC model from 1990). The SC was the retail model. Second the estimated price: The one being sold on Chuck is worth less than an SC retail unit (dones't mean I want pinball22s machine any less :) ) There is one of the same model units on eBay at $399 in a store that has been listed for a while with no takers. The one that went for $500 may have been a retail unit but I didn't see that so I don't know. There is one of those retail SC units on eBay now, for $699 ALSO with no takers on a long term listing. It isn't worth the amounts being suggested here. Though, it is worth what anyone is currently willing to pay... so we will see in a few days.

AX