IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Music for the Occult

RSS Bot

Sorry about my last blog entry, i was in a bad mood because i couldn't get the DVD player up and working. And here i thought i knew everything about electronics, i guess that's not the case. Maybe Comcast can hook it up for us. Well, anyway, I went to Borders and re-bought Dark Side of the Moon (i lost the first one i had) along with a book called "The Devil's Notebook" by Anton LaVey. Like i have said in previous blogs, i consider him to be a great philosopher, but he and i disagree on whether Satan is real or not. He didn't (he died in 1997) and I do. His brand of Satanism is mostly atheism with Satanic overtones, while I actually worship Satan. Anyway, in the book is sheet music for a song about Satan. I have written a few songs about Satan myself, but never wrote them down. (i play the songs i write from memory and never write them down.) So, anyway, i was fixing microwave popcorn when this song i made just popped into my head. So after i ate the popcorn, i hurried to my keyboard and wrote down the melody, and later added some lyrics to the song about Satan. I could have named it "revenge of the half-eaten cheeseburgers i left in the fridge last night," but i didn't. i named it "Hail Satan." It's not a very long song, but anyway, if you're curious (and know how to read sheet music) you can find the song here. Anyway, my mom is going to church tomorrow. She's, well, i don't know what to call her. She goes to a Christian Science church or something like that, but she's not really a Christian, she reads books by Sylvia Brown, and believes in angels/divas/spirits, etc. i don't know why she even bothers to go to church. i'll have to ask her what she does there and why she goes. i do know one thing though, she doesn't believe in Satan, and she kind of laughs off my worship of Him, yet respects my differences. We had a conversation in the car on the way to Borders, and i asked her "how can you believe in dark spirits and not Satan? He'd be the ruler of the dark spirits."

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5950