IGNORED

Oookay....

Tempest

Anyone want to explain this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=120395956351

I can understand a 2 feedback shill bidder raising the price to stupid levels, but then there's the 800+ feedback user with a $177 bid on a $75 max item (more like $50 really). I'm dumbfounded.

Tempest

Anyone want to explain this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=120395956351

I can understand a 2 feedback shill bidder raising the price to stupid levels, but then there's the 800+ feedback user with a $177 bid on a $75 max item (more like $50 really). I'm dumbfounded.

Tempest

Maybe he thinks the computer comes with it, even then. There is , for sure, Hanky Panky going on.

Edited by hhwolfman

Huh? I'm confused. Going by the auction title, it implies to me it is the computer, it just happens to be boxed. But then his answer to the question says (I think) that there is no computer? So, it's a box with the other stuff thrown in? Yeah, that's a crazy price, even if a 400 was in the box.

Umm....because it's misleading.

VINTAGE ATARI 400/800 COMPUTER 2 GAMES 2 JOYSTICKS MIB

Heavily implies there's a computer being sold, not just a box and some accessories. Granted, the buyer was clearly not paying attention for bidding when Q & A section tells you there's no computer, but it's otherwise very misleading, no doubt purposefully so.

Yeah, it's misleading, and I think intentionally. At least he did answer the question (sort of, not as clearly as I would have liked). In the auction title, it does not say BOX, until MIB. There's not much to be MINT in the BOX, now is there?!