IGNORED

Ultra rare boxed intellivision Congo Bongo is up on Ebay

Rev

***not mine***

this dont come up very often,especially a boxed version.

any guesses on what it will sell for???

im guessing in the $400 range

congo bongo

$275. :D

why the smile? is that how much you just bid :D :D :D :D :D :D

im glad i already have this game boxed :)

Edited by revolutionika

wow.it is already at 271 with 5 different bidders and 6 days to go.this may go higher than i thought.

And I'm glad I don't like this game on any platform. :D

what does liking a game have to with collecting :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

Edited by revolutionika

it will probably goes around 500$

Already up to $400... got it for $50 in a giant lot a few years ago... alas cart only :(

yeah, i wonder why this is up to 400 with 5 days left,i know its rare but i expected it to go this high maybe on the last day.

for any intellivision collector this is one of the rarest game. you will see only 1 or 2 on ebay every year.

I have been collecting intellivision for the last 10 years and before the price was a little bit lower 200$-300$, probably less intellivision collector. however, for the last 2-3 years, rare game like congo bongo, spiker, learning fun, stadium are getting very expensive since there are probably more collector.

• 3 weeks later...

I was suprised to see how much this is going for, and even more so when I found it at my parents house over Easter weekend. I figured ebay was the best place to put this game.

I think this was the last game we got for Intellivision, along with some clearence Intellivoice games. I'm gonna put the rest up on ebay as one collection, but if anyone is looking for anything specific please email me at jeffmugs@msn.com and I'll see if I can help you out. I have probably 25+ games in boxes with overlays and instructions...mostly commons.

Anyways, take a look:

Congo Bongo / complete in box

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 220400113620

I was suprised to see how much this is going for, and even more so when I found it at my parents house over Easter weekend. I figured ebay was the best place to put this game.

I think this was the last game we got for Intellivision, along with some clearence Intellivoice games. I'm gonna put the rest up on ebay as one collection, but if anyone is looking for anything specific please email me at jeffmugs@msn.com and I'll see if I can help you out. I have probably 25+ games in boxes with overlays and instructions...mostly commons.

Anyways, take a look:

Congo Bongo / complete in box

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 220400113620

up to 243 right now.i wonder if yours will hit 400 like the last cong bongo did.i remember last year or 2 ago a congo went up to around 800.maybe everyone who wanted one is finally geting one or the economy is affecting the price?