IGNORED

LMFAO

hhwolfman

I don't get it???

If it's the same moron bidding against himself, wouldn't the bid incriment still only go up by $2.50?

Why wouldn't the high bid be 127.51? I'm confused. (Not that it's difficult to confuse me...)

I don't get it???

If it's the same moron bidding against himself, wouldn't the bid incriment still only go up by $2.50?

Why wouldn't the high bid be 127.51? I'm confused. (Not that it's difficult to confuse me...)

No, it was a reserve auction and he met it.

I don't get it???

There must've been a $150 reserve

I don't get it???

It was a reserve auction and it is the seller Alias, that met the Resreve, to make it look good. :roll:

Edited by hhwolfman

I don't get it???

It was a reserve auction and it is the seller Alias, that met the Resreve, to make it look good. :roll:

How can you tell? I can only see a hidden bidder name (7***1)

Maybe the bidder was willing to bid so much in order to get Missile Command 2 or Pac Man 2 :rolling:

I don't get it???

How can you tell? I can only see a hidden bidder name (7***1)

Maybe the bidder was willing to bid so much in order to get Missile Command 2 or Pac Man 2 :rolling:

And that Astroquest, Is ultra rare to. :D