IGNORED

This auction has the weirdest description ive seen in a long while

Rev

==============================================================================

I am a crippled, old lady whose family was murdered. I am forced to sell my sons collection. I dont know anything about it.

I dont know what works or doesnt work. I dont know how to hook them up. I did go through the games and listed what was

complete, and if any game was missing anything. So all sales are final. --AS IS NO RETURNS--

=link=

real or bull???

i really dont need to know her family was murdered :|

Edited by revolutionika

I am a crippled, old lady whose family was murdered. I am forced to sell my sons collection. I dont know anything about it.

I dont know what works or doesnt work. I dont know how to hook them up. I did go through the games and listed what was

complete, and if any game was missing anything. So all sales are final. --AS IS NO RETURNS--

real or bull???

Real bull of course!

But crippled old ladies would want to hold onto shit for a long time. Have you ever been in an old person's basement? They keep EVERYTHING. If this belonged to her son, wouldn't she keep it to "cherish his memory"?

And I agree, she wouldn't know what was complete if she doesn't know what the heck is a bloody rf cable.

It's not very hard to figure out what "complete" means.

All you'd have to do is look at a few intellivision auctions to figure out what people consider complete. If I list something that I don't know anything about, I always look at other listings first to see what people are saying about the items.

If it were true, she would have no idea what she was looking at as far as complete, etc.

Also, it's a know fact that old people, especially old ladies, do NOT know what a cartridge is. They all refer to them as "tapes." Like "Atari tapes" or "Intellivision tapes." ;)

It's not very hard to figure out what "complete" means.

All you'd have to do is look at a few intellivision auctions to figure out what people consider complete. If I list something that I don't know anything about, I always look at other listings first to see what people are saying about the items.

OK well then!

She is to knowledgeable on the stuff for someone who knows nothing...and I also think the comic/Jaws things kinda odd...weird old lady. :D

I didn't mean to imply that I believe the auction, I just got a chuckle out of the idea that someone couldn't learn what complete meant. Heck, all it would take is the right question from a buyer, like "Hi, can you tell me if these are complete in box with their manual and controller overlays?"