IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - eBay

RSS Bot

I just bought something on eBay using PayPal. Since this is my first purchase on eBay, my profile page says i have a 0% feedback rating. That seems kind of cruel. Since i haven't bought anything, i automatically get the lowest possible feedback rating?! Anyway, I'm looking to finish my black cartridge Tengen NES games so i can move on to the Lynx. If both my purchases clear, i'll only have two left: Fantasy Zone and Road Runner. I find it kind of amazing that I could almost finish this without having to resort to the internet. The only game I had to buy from the internet so far was Tetris. Hopefully, PayPal will work for me and I can continue using it without any problems. What I also find cool is that a company was able back in the day to figure out how to unlock the NES's lock-out chip so they could make their own NES games. And not just a few, but 20 different titles! Apparently, they planned on making even more, but for some reason or another, some titles got cancelled, like "Police Academy" and "Xybots". My stomach is still upset, but i've been eating solid food and my diarrhea is gone, but I'm still pooping a whole bunch. Mom says that apple cider vinegar would taste disgusting and that i wouldn't like it. She's probably right, seeing as how i hate most fruits and nearly every vegetable known to man.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5969