IGNORED

Mord's Blog - What to play, what to play.

RSS Bot

Persona 3 FES is probably going to be shafted again as I'm having trouble really getting into the game. I'm not giving up on it just yet of course, as I haven't gotten into it too much yet and still have more characters to meet etc.

However.

I own War Song on the genesis now, and I've been dying to play through that for the longest time. I played it a few times on my cousin's genesis in the past, and really enjoyed it. I never did play it enough to finish it however, or even get close to finishing it.

The problem right now is that my TV doesn't seem to like RF adapters of any sort. Whatever I hook up to the RCA connector gives almost no sound and a blurry fuzzy picture. At first I thought it was the consoles, but noticed all of them would react that way, when I know they'd work just fine on my older 13" TV I use to have. So I ordered some A/V cables for the genesis. If all goes well, I'll be able to bypass the problem and get a good picture. ;)

The cables should arrive next week or the following week, so I have until then to get absorbed into Persona 3. Might happen. Might get shelved again. :ponder:

Also, Space Olympics by The Lonely Island rocks.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5978