IGNORED

A very Negative situation

the.golden.ax

Bah, you can't let jerks like that win, or they'll keep pulling that crap on other people. Gotta smack them down!

Not only that, but by giving in to the guy's intimidation tactics and returning the money-- even after returning the goods-- you are making it look like you thought you were in the wrong, or had something to hide. :(

Michael

I definitely would report this guy for impersonating a detective. You may be scared, but there is NO WAY this guy is legit. NO F'ING WAY! It all depends on how much time you have. Personally, I would have let $10 slip, just because I don't have time. Although since my accounts are separate, I don't worry about buyer account issues. But this type if intimidation tactic is probably a violation for eBay, and you could/should get his account closed with eBay at least.

Yay! Web 1.0!

ian

You know that line Law Enforcement uses when you act like you don't like dealing with them.... "Why, do you have something to hide". That applies to an anal exam as well. If I had something to hide or not, I still don't like your fist up my A**. Real or not, I'm done dealing with it. eBay has a new phone number to call that gives you back ALL your money INSTANTLY without a claim. (really).

AX