IGNORED

Anyone got an email addy for best-electronics? Gold Joy Sticks?

Buck Rodgers

Anyone got an email addy for best-electronics? I want to get one of the gold controllers for the 5200 but it doesn't seem worth $47. I want to email them to find out if I can get $10 credit for 2 cores even if I only buy 1 joystick. Even $37 seems steep, especially if its just going to break down again.

Edited by Buck Rodgers

Anyone got an email addy for best-electronics? I want to get one of the gold controllers for the 5200 but it doesn't seem worth $47. I want to email them to find out if I can get $10 credit for 2 cores even if I only buy 1 joystick. Even $37 seems steep, especially if its just going to break down again.

If I remember right, there is an email right on their page.

Allan

Just call the phone number. Best electronics is a fantastic store, but it's part of the deal: If you want the goods, you gotta dig through the bizzare, eye-bleeding, screen searing, crazy MEGA BLUE SUPER FONT NIGHTMARE to get them.

Seriously, that guy's website makes my head hurt. He's fantastic to deal with though, and he ships at light speed.

Hi

Try this one

bestelec@concentric.net

Brad should answer immediately.I own a 5200 gold contoller too and i can say,it is worth this 47 dollars.Remeber,that Bradley invested lots of money in this project........And if you buy one from Brad,

you can be sure to get best quality....I am always satisfied.....And he is damn fast in shipping.

greetings Walter

Edited by gambler172

Hi

Try this one

bestelec@concentric.net

Brad should answer immediately.I own a 5200 gold contoller too and i can say,it is worth this 47 dollars.Remeber,that Bradley invested lots of money in this project........And if you buy one from Brad,

you can be sure to get best quality....I am always satisfied.....And he is damn fast in shipping.

greetings Walter

Thanks for the info guys!

I haven't had much luck e-mailing them. I would recommend calling.

As for the price, I think they are worth it because they won't break down again. I have 4 with no problems. And yes, he is very fast in shipping. My only complaint is that the fast shipping means you don't get your core back, he sends one already to go. In one case, I got a joystick that a dog had chewed on the end. Not very happy about that. E-mailed, but with no response. Decided just to get over it.

Those Best Electronics gold 5200 joysticks are the best purchase I ever made for for my 5200. If you have a 5200 and don't have this joystick you don't know what you're missing. Absolutely worth the price. Don't even think twice about it...