IGNORED

On CTC now:ATARI 2600 PROTOTYPE LOANER LAB CARTRIDGE DUMBO'S Flying Circus

clang

Ya, these are very much welcome on the Chuckwagon. Was this the same one that was sold on the Chuckwagon 5-6 months ago?

This is a different one. The other one sold for $183 BTW.

Yes, this is a different one.....

I totaly screwed up the auction , I put in 499.00 for the reserve price and now I cant lower It and now no one can make offers. :?

How do you make a "highest bidder wins at the end of the auction" listing with that site?

Ya, these are very much welcome on the Chuckwagon. Was this the same one that was sold on the Chuckwagon 5-6 months ago?

I totaly screwed up the auction , I put in 499.00 for the reserve price and now I cant lower It and now no one can make offers. :?

How do you make a "highest bidder wins at the end of the auction" listing with that site?

PM Parrothead, he should be able to help :)

You say, Hey Wonder 007, How much you pay? He replies. End Auction. Simple. :D

Dont you hate it when the you hold down the wrong button(usually the Ctrl button) instead of the shift button and instead of getting the $ sign it gives you the 4 instead.. :D

MINE! :-o :lust: :lust:

Wow you sure wanted it :) I think you could have got it cheaper but the BIN is the only way to make sure it's yours. Congrats! Dumbo is a pretty good game.

No, Jose would have snatched it before him, he is lucky that he is a family man and isn't around much on the weekend. ;)

Wow you sure wanted it :) I think you could have got it cheaper but the BIN is the only way to make sure it's yours. Congrats! Dumbo is a pretty good game.

No, Jose would have snatched it before him, he is lucky that he is a family man and isn't around much on the weekend. ;)

Yea I wanted it pretty bad. Soon you too will be playing this game ;)

Ya when you dump it send me a copy for sure. I got other versions of dumbo but I'm curious what version you got inside that little gem.

Ya when you dump it send me a copy for sure. I got other versions of dumbo but I'm curious what version you got inside that little gem.

I am hoping for an early WIP, but we will see :) I will post the binary for all to download.

Congrats Rick!!!! You got me on this one...... I guess I'll have to stick with my original Dumbo proto box, a Dumbo 5/27/83 proto cart, a WIP cart that is on Tempest's website: http://www.atariprotos.com/2600/software/dumbo/05583.htm ; another WIP that is from 5/16/83 and yet another one from 8/31/83. I'll get you next time... ;) At least I know the cart will be going to a great home!!!! :)

Edited by Wonder007

Congrats Rick!!!! You got me on this one...... I guess I'll have to stick with my original Dumbo proto box, a Dumbo 5/27/83 proto cart, a WIP cart that is on Tempest's website: http://www.atariprotos.com/2600/software/dumbo/05583.htm; another WIP that is from 5/16/83 and yet another one from 8/31/83 that I believe is PAL. I'll get you next time... ;) At least I know the cart will be going to a great home!!!! :)

Don't worry Jose, I wont be buying another prototype for a while :)

Oh well, you win some you lose some. Besides, I am almost sure this cart is the final version which lessens the blow (based on my experience, almost all of the Atari Lab Loaners that I own that only have the name without the dates, especially typed, are final coded which I already have).....if it was a WIP, your windows would have shattered!!! ;) We'll see when Rick dumps the ROM.........

Additionally, I am working on a deal that will make this auction look like a cart only Atari 2600 Combat auction on e-bay so I need a lot of resources to make this happen......all of you will find out soon about this one......;)

Edited by Wonder007

Oh well, you win some you lose some. Besides, I am almost sure this cart is the final version which lessens the blow (based on my experience, almost all of the Atari Lab Loaners that I own that only have the name without the dates, especially typed, are final coded which I already have).....if it was a WIP, your windows would have shattered!!! ;) We'll see when Rick dumps the ROM.........

I'm not so sure... have a look at this. Probably one of the most incomplete protos out there, yet it simply says "Oscar Race EPROM Cartridge"

EDIT: I did not see the date on that Oscar cart :dunce:

Additionally, I am working on a deal that will make this auction look like a cart only Atari 2600 Combat auction on e-bay so I need a lot of resources to make this happen......all of you will find out soon about this one......;)

Interesting, I cant wait!

Edited by Wickeycolumbus

I'm not so sure... have a look at this. Probably one of the most incomplete protos out there, yet it simply says "Oscar Race EPROM Cartridge"

EDIT: I did not see the date on that Oscar cart :dunce:

Interesting, I cant wait!

True....I did say almost all.......there are a few exceptions like the one you mentioned. Actually, I am hoping your version is a WIP because it will allow us to see the evolution of Dumbo and where your proto falls into it.