IGNORED

Did they ever remake air raid?

joekorali

• 2 months later...

i sent the seller the message to 'please make it clear that this is a reproduction'. i'm surprised he actually put it in the description, so some credit there. and whoever bid $100 has since retracted it, thankfully.

i was like $100?! obviously someone placed a bid thinking this was the real deal ($100 would be a steal no doubt).

not everyone knows who hozer video is and what reproductions are. i thought it was the right thing to do. i'm not against repros of super-rare OLD 2600 games (not homebrews or hacks), but it should be clearly stated what they are. i hope they make it more obvious if they keep auctioning these things off.

edit:

oh jeez. the auction just ended. literally 5 seconds ago. it was back down to $11.01 until the last 2 seconds and it jumped back up to $102.50!! someone just got hosed. read the desciption you idiot!! that's just not right. shameful really.

I have a NTSC Farmer Dan from Zellers, dunno what that's all aboot.

Yeah, no kidding. Either way, it's just a pirate version of Gopher.

Makes no sense. :?

I guess he's praying on ignorance. Those who are willing to pay $100 for a Hozer cart won't know that and are likely to think they are getting a "super, ultra rare" cart ;)

I have a NTSC Farmer Dan from Zellers, dunno what that's all aboot.

Boxed?

I think so.

EDIT: Yep. :P

>THUMP< That was the sound of Jeff passing out.... :D

Nah, got one already. If you had a Scuba Diver I'd toss some money at you Cpuwiz.

Nice! I only know of 3 boxed copies. The other being you-know-who....

i sent the seller the message to 'please make it clear that this is a reproduction'. i'm surprised he actually put it in the description, so some credit there. and whoever bid $100 has since retracted it, thankfully.

i was like $100?! obviously someone placed a bid thinking this was the real deal ($100 would be a steal no doubt).

not everyone knows who hozer video is and what reproductions are. i thought it was the right thing to do. i'm not against repros of super-rare OLD 2600 games (not homebrews or hacks), but it should be clearly stated what they are. i hope they make it more obvious if they keep auctioning these things off.

edit:

oh jeez. the auction just ended. literally 5 seconds ago. it was back down to $11.01 until the last 2 seconds and it jumped back up to $102.50!! someone just got hosed. read the desciption you idiot!! that's just not right. shameful really.

It's going exactly as I predicted.

Innocent people will become victim of these lousy repro activities sooner or later.

8)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...