IGNORED

Free at last. Free at last. Good God Almighty I am free at last!

Parrothead

Hi chasethechuckwagon,

Your eBay Store ChaseTheChuckwagon, has been closed. If you did not intentionally end your subscription, it has been closed for administrative purposes.

Because your store is closed:

All of your current Store Inventory listings (if any) will automatically end.

All of your current Auction-style and Fixed Price format items will remain active until their ending date is reached or they are sold.

Your next invoice will include a prorated credit for the number of days left in your subscription cycle. (If you have cancelled during a free trial period, any outstanding subscription charges will be credited back to your account.)

You will begin being charged the normal subscription fees for any tools you continue to use that were included in your Store Subscription (for example, Selling Manager Pro).

Your Store Traffic reporting will be disabled automatically, and you'll no longer have access to any of your store's historical information.

Edited by Parrothead

:?: :?: :?: :?:

i dont get it

It's funny. I got my monthly Ebay bill tonight for $15.95 and I was like, what the heck is that for, I haven't used it in a couple months. Then I looked at my bill and saw my $15.95 basic store subscription. Now, I feel stupid, because I don't remember being charged for this before, but I guess I've probably been paying this for ever. But since I had no fees the past couple months it stood out like a sore thumb. So I finally went in and cancelled my store subscription and I was quite excited about it :) That's all.

i dont get it

It's funny. I got my monthly Ebay bill tonight for $15.95 and I was like, what the heck is that for, I haven't used it in a couple months. Then I looked at my bill and saw my $15.95 basic store subscription. Now, I feel stupid, because I don't remember being charged for this before, but I guess I've probably been paying this for ever. But since I had no fees the past couple months it stood out like a sore thumb. So I finally went in and cancelled my store subscription and I was quite excited about it :) That's all.

ahhh,i see now.ebay must be making a killing even in these times.

what i dont like about ebay stores is that they dont show up in peoples normal search,therefore limiting potential customers.

i dont get it

what i dont like about ebay stores is that they dont show up in peoples normal search,therefore limiting potential customers.

I am seriously pondering ending my account altogether there. If I do I will be filming it as it happens. I've been a members since 1997 and seriously hardly use it. But to actually end this relationship with Ebay kind of hurts as it has been responsible for much of my collection as well has a source of extra money to me in the early days. Got me through some rough times when we moved from Omaha to Cali. Sold lots of stuff in early 2000 to help me pay our increased living expenses. But now, doesn't make much sense for me to use it. When I buy things I try to buy stuff from Chuckwagon sellers as opposed to buying the same thing from sellers on Ebay. So, yep, I am going to take the plunge tomorrow and delete myself from Ebay for good !

Edited by Parrothead

i dont get it

I am seriously pondering ending my account altogether there. If I do I will be filming it as it happens. I've been a members since 1997 and seriously hardly use it. But to actually end this relationship with Ebay kind of hurts as it has been responsible for much of my collection as well has a source of extra money to me in the early days. Got me through some rough times when we moved from Omaha to Cali. Sold lots of stuff in early 2000 to help me pay our increased living expenses. But now, doesn't make much sense for me to use it. When I buy things I try to buy stuff from Chuckwagon sellers as opposed to buying the same thing from sellers on Ebay. So, yep, I am going to take the plunge tomorrow and delete myself from Ebay for good !

dont forget to post this historic act on youtube and then advertise CTCW at the same time!

Edited by revolutionika

i dont get it

dont forget to post this historic act on youtube and then advertise CTCW at the same time!

What, me turn this into a marketing opportunity? My plan all along but I will be taking it one step further :)

Starting today I am launching http://www.DivorceEbay.com. A promotion which I hope will lead people to Chuck and Vendazzle. I will be uploading the first "Divorce" video today when I end my long standing 12 year marriage with Ebay for good. I hope others will follow when they actually leave Ebay for greener pasteurs.

Edited by Parrothead

• 3 weeks later...

I've used the storefronts sporadically over the last few years, I also recently ended my ebay store and thought I was canceling all fees related to it... well I got another bill this week! It seems there was a selling manager program which is part of your my ebay tabs, it's free as long as you have an ebay store, but when you close your store you also need to make sure you cancel your subscription to seller manager as well. I just got hit with a $4.99 bill after not having any recent listings. :( I got to looking and found out I had a subscription to this ebay tool. I don't recall ever signing up for this, but I guess it's part of the initial signup process with ebay stores. And it's free as long as you pay for the store. But when you close your store you are not closing this program, it has to be done separate from the store closing. Just posting this as a FYI incase anyone else has ended an ebay store recently and not realized they were signed up on the seller manager tool.

It can be closed under My eBay > My Account > Subscriptions

LOL, SoCalMike has Tiffany Style lamps :D yours?

Don't be embarassed, I do too.

AX

Ya, we used to pick up these stained glass lamps at the swap meets when ever we would see them. Only have about 10 now :)

Edited by Parrothead