IGNORED

More pointless and counterproductive ebay changes

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/uk/200904.shtml#2009-04-20111217

I really dislike the "new search system", "new my ebay" and "new item pages" that ebay is introducing. Until now, it's been possible to opt out of them, but that won't be the case for long.

It appears that the changes are designed to appeal to sellers of high-volume fixed price stuff, and to make it more difficult for buyers to find the relevant information. In combination with the amazing fee escalations of the last few years, it almost seems as though ebay is determined to alienate all of its users. Does ebay really want to try to compete with Amazon?

banghead.gif

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/uk/200904.shtml#2009-04-20111217

I really dislike the "new search system", "new my ebay" and "new item pages" that ebay is introducing. Until now, it's been possible to opt out of them, but that won't be the case for long.

It appears that the changes are designed to appeal to sellers of high-volume fixed price stuff, and to make it more difficult for buyers to find the relevant information. In combination with the amazing fee escalations of the last few years, it almost seems as though ebay is determined to alienate all of its users. Does ebay really want to try to compete with Amazon?

banghead.gif

Ebay, the Atari of this decade. Remember when Atari decided to turn its back on video game systems and go for the computer market? Well Ebay is turning its back on auction style listing and small sellers. Both companies went away from what made them popular. We already know what happened to Atari. If Ebay continues down this road they will also be extinct.

• 2 weeks later...
I hate the new search engine as well. I bet that I have opted out of it 20-30 times. I keep getting put into the new search engine by eBay. Once they switch over in June I might stop dealing with eBay. It is not user friendly at all.

You have some good items on there Hope to see your stuff maybe on Chasethechuckwagon?

Trying my self to deal as little to not at all with the "New" eBay