IGNORED

FA: ATARI 400 800 1200 XL Lot and INTELLIVISION 6-pack GAMES

mabb96

It's free if you want to take the 4700 mile trip down there to pick up. ;) Nice lot!

Mabb if you use calculated shipping, you can set it at what it actually costs, including handling costs.

THANKS for the explanation, and your advise video game addict. I'll use the calculated-shipping option on my next listings. I HONESTLY hope it works !!!

I'm confused is shipping free on the Atari 800 cart,disk,cassette auction ?

Only Local Pick-up is FREE. Read the shipping details within our listing; it is clearly explained ;)

Having two different shipping statements is not what I would call clear ;)

also it says NO local pick-up.

Thanks for clearing it up, I now understand. Hope it does not cause any problems with

the winner expecting free shipping as we all know not everyone reads all the auction details

It is a nice lot and I may still bid

It's free if you want to take the 4700 mile trip down there to pick up. ;) Nice lot!

Mabb if you use calculated shipping, you can set it at what it actually costs, including handling costs.

I tried using the calculated shipping in my new listing, BUT it does not work video game addict :(

When you are given the Select Shipping Method options, I can ONLY choose from services given in the USA. No International options :|

This parcel weighs aprox 5.5 Lbs ( 2.5 Kgm ) , and just as stated in my listing, it is being shipped from South America :roll:

Has any other INTERNATIONAL SELLER found a way around this TERRIBLE, US-only benefitfull eBay BUG !!!!

I mean, USD 6.00 max shipping cost from South America to the USA is ridiculous !

$39.99 to ship? That's nuts...

You are NUTS if you think USD 6.00 from South America to the USA is an option for a 5.5 Lbs parcel !!!

Do you honestly think that USD 1.10 per game from South America to the USA is expensive ?

USD 39.99 / 36 games = 1.10

Furthermore, let's not take into account all packaging material + handling.

I think you should check USPS rates here :

http://ircalc.usps.gov/IntlMailServices.as...mp;O=5&sd=1

You should research before giving opinions, shouldn't you ?

How can you possibly accept money for that?

This is the one that really got me, what the hell are you talking about?

The shipping options on e-bay really suck. Believe me, he will make sure shipping is fair and your stuff is packed well.

You are NUTS if you think USD 6.00 from South America to the USA is an option for a 5.5 Lbs parcel !!!

Do you honestly think that USD 1.10 per game from South America to the USA is expensive ?

USD 39.99 / 36 games = 1.10

Furthermore, let's not take into account all packaging material + handling.

I think you should check USPS rates here :

http://ircalc.usps.gov/IntlMailServices.as...mp;O=5&sd=1

You should research before giving opinions, shouldn't you ?

Actually this was my bad... and I apologize for my comments... I didn't realize the location they were being shipped from, again sorry...